PDA

View Full Version : British Heart Foundation ads

mick_uk
11-02-09, 14:05
I know they are doing good but everywhere you look on television/magazines/newspapers, there's a beating heart. Just what you need when you sitting there trying not to think about your health :scared15:

mick :D

valleybear
11-02-09, 14:20
I posted about this a couple of days ago Mick. Just wanted to see if others got stressed and panicky and there were lots of us! I keep the remote at hand to switch channels and do not buy newspapers/mags etc. I do however support the British Heart Foundation and Stroke and Cancer Charities...they are deserving causes...don't suppose it is their fault that we have this problem. There should be a health warning when they are going to produce the beating heart and the stroke symptoms!. Then those of us who find it distressing could opt out!! Joke! Just have to keep ducking and diving trying to avoid it all .Take Care.

mick_uk
11-02-09, 14:33
Just saw your posting oooops :D
Typical, I'm always late :D
As I'm typing this it's on again :D

all the best

mick (turning off the TV)

mick_uk
11-02-09, 14:35
Just to add, if my boss reads this, I am working really hard at the moment, honest

mick (working really hard at the moment)

Lilcharlie
11-02-09, 14:36
Yes i have seen this i go out of my mind, as it stops then carries on im like OMG! help!! then i check my pulse and go all weird,

Its awful, And those stroke adverts to, i have to try and turn the tele over quickly x

valleybear
11-02-09, 14:50
You made me smile Mick...Thanks.

:) Me ( having a smile)