PDA

View Full Version : Dizzy spells, and other things wrong :(

Lilcharlie
11-02-09, 14:42
Well i dont have to have anything start my panic attacks off, But my anxiety is there everyday, Its here now!! Nothing sets it off its there all the time, Im fearing that i dont want to be on my own tonight as my fiance is working most of the night, and wont get home till early hours,

Iam dizzy all the time, I feel like iam on a boat, It makes me feel sick and i feel like iam going to die, as i feel like iam going to pass out and die, I cant get rid of this!!

This has also happened to me in the car whilst driving, I was like OMG iam going to pass out and die, I had this first then the panic attack and anxiety kicked in

Iam so scared, as i also hear sad stories, and a new one at the moment hearing about corries star ken barlows wife died for no reason as they cant find one but died unexpectedly, Iam freaking out!! iam so scared!

I go dizzy everyday without fail!! Also when iam in a shop talking or queing up to pay, this is another one i feel like someone has just pushed me and iam going to pass out and die, I really dont like these feelings at all!!

Saw my dr yesturday and he wants me to start taking half a tablet of these antidepressants called Citalopram, Scared of what these wil do for me, He said take half a pill every day for the first week, then take one whole pill the next week for a month and see how they are!

Ive not taken them yet i dont know what they will do to me x

valleybear
11-02-09, 15:25
So sorry you are feeling low.. you should probably take the tablets as prescribed by the Dr. It sounds as if he has given it a lot of thought and half a tablet is a good way to start and to see how they suit you. Many people on here are on these tablets, so you will get some help and support. Just think that they may very well stop you feeling as anxious as you do and that must be a good thing at this time...yes?

Andyroo
11-02-09, 15:36
Feeling dizzy and unbalanced is a very common symthoms of anxiety im sorry its causing you problems.. its very common tho this was happening to me as well everyday about a year ago... just gotta remember its not going to hurt you... dp becarful when your driving tho:scared15:

reallyfedup
11-02-09, 19:52
Well i dont have to have anything start my panic attacks off, But my anxiety is there everyday, Its here now!! Nothing sets it off its there all the time, Im fearing that i dont want to be on my own tonight as my fiance is working most of the night, and wont get home till early hours,

Iam dizzy all the time, I feel like iam on a boat, It makes me feel sick and i feel like iam going to die, as i feel like iam going to pass out and die, I cant get rid of this!!

This has also happened to me in the car whilst driving, I was like OMG iam going to pass out and die, I had this first then the panic attack and anxiety kicked in

Iam so scared, as i also hear sad stories, and a new one at the moment hearing about corries star ken barlows wife died for no reason as they cant find one but died unexpectedly, Iam freaking out!! iam so scared!

I go dizzy everyday without fail!! Also when iam in a shop talking or queing up to pay, this is another one i feel like someone has just pushed me and iam going to pass out and die, I really dont like these feelings at all!!

Saw my dr yesturday and he wants me to start taking half a tablet of these antidepressants called Citalopram, Scared of what these wil do for me, He said take half a pill every day for the first week, then take one whole pill the next week for a month and see how they are!

Ive not taken them yet i dont know what they will do to me x

i feel the same. I am on citalopram but its not helping much yet, I have even become too scared to go out for fear if these sensations . This site helps though. I don't feel so alone knowing others understand. X hope you feel better soon:unsure:

Lilcharlie
11-02-09, 21:51
I feel like iam going to pass out and die right now, i have a weird head and i have a dizzy turn and i just feel sick, im so scared,

I have anxiety and panic 24/7 and i have read on the site that its not good for your health, and now im so frightened!

Im here on my own with my 2 sons asleep in bed and fiance Jamie is working most of the night and iam so scared somethings going to happen,

Thank you for your support xxx

House fan
12-02-09, 09:40
Hi Lilcharlie

You may feel as though you are going to pass out and die right now but I can assure you that you are not! You are going through a fear-adrenaine-fear cycle at the moment, and that is the only reason that you have all these nasty ( but completely harmless ) symptoms.

Your body is quite simply exhausted by constant tension, and when adrenaline is released on a regular basis, unfortunately it throws all these symptoms at us to deal with, and because we become scared of the symptoms, the cycle continues until we break it.

There is absolutely nothing organically wrong with your body, you have simply become sensitized to the symptoms of an exhausted body! As for anxiety not being good for your health, of course it isn't, as it disables the real you, and can disrupt your life somewhat until you recover. As for being dangerous to our health..... NOT A CHANCE, anxiety is nothing more than a body being stimulated by too much adrenaline and this is in no way dangerous short or long term to your health! In fact, you could do more damage to your body with a pair of tweezers and a puma stone, imagine that!

So please just realize that your brain has you duped at the moment babe, nothing more and nothing less. You have been offered a hundred lies, and unfortunately you have bought each and every one, hook line and sinker!

As you truly accept that what I've said is fact (and it is) and you truly accept that it's sheer anxiety alone that is causing your symptoms, you will gradually lose the fear towards them, because you know that there is absolutely nothing wrong with you, and by letting time pass, you will surely recover, I promise.

If you ever need me for anything, please don't hesitate to pm me.

House.

Lilcharlie
13-02-09, 11:04
Wow thank you so much for all your merssages! iam so greatful for finding this site,

I just fear everything its so awful and scary! and i feel like iam going to die everyday, I have anxiety 24/7 and when i hear bad stories about someone just dying for no reason i freak out

House Thank you for your message your so sweet I will pm you if i need anything thanks so much xx

madelaine
30-05-09, 01:22
these feelings will eventually taper off and you will not die if a panic attack i promise u that anxiety is a very small word with a hell of a big meaning you will win the fight against it hope ur well