PDA

View Full Version : Really stiff, hard tight stomach?

CABelieve13
12-02-09, 01:02
Lol its is PROBABLY most likely me just making a big deal out of things...or so i hope :\

I noticed the other day my stomach was really hard. It feels like if i was squeezing and flexing my stomach muscles when im not.

It feels really tight, and i dont think its nerves, because it has been 2 days with this.

Could i just be over-reacting and it is just my muscles? Im not athletic at all, but i have been working alot in dance class? like ALOT. and gym has been rather tough....so idk.

Idk why im freaking out about it either. Its just so tight??

Am i overreacting? Does it sound like anything?

jojo74
12-02-09, 01:13
NOPE YOU ARE NOT OVER REACTING, CLASSIC ANXIETY SYMPTOMS ARE MUSCLE TENSION AND THIS CAN BE ANYWHERE IN THE BODY. UNFORTUNATLEY BECAUSE YOU ARE WORRYING ABOUT IT , YOU ARE ADDING FUEL TO THE FIRE AND KEEPING THE ANXIETY CYCLE GOING AND THE MUSCLES STAY TENSE. TRY SOME RELAXED BREATHING INHALING THROUGH THE NOSE, PUSHING YOUR TUMMY OUT AND THEN EXHALING LONGER BREATHS ...MAKING SURE YOUR OUTER BREATHS ARE LONGER THAN YOUR INNER BREATHS...THIS HELPS ANXIETY AND TENSION.

Try and not too worry, i know it is hard, but i have experienced this kind of tension so so many times and it's simple ANXIETY

XXX JO XXX