PDA

View Full Version : I did the train journey and more!

elrpigeon
17-07-05, 22:35
I cant believe it, i did the train journey that lasted more then the 2hrs and 20 minutes it should have!! It was like 2hrs and 30 or 40 minutes or a bit more maybe!!

AND i went out with mark to a few places in his car and i am so chuffed i did it, the build up is the worst as always but i am so happy i did it, it was worth it and more, i got to proove i could do this, and i want to do this again, and i have had enough of doing nothing because i get scared so no more, i will start the ball rolling even more and do more things, and it was also good as i got to see his home and the beautiful places surrounding it, and i got to be with him. I am a little upset now as i have been home for about 40 minutes after 3hrs in a car (my parents picked me up as i havent got resistance to missing mark so that and train journey was a bit much for the first time) and miss mark so much it hurts but im so glad i did it, and he was proud of me and i dont think missing him and hurting about not being with mark could ever take that away from myself [^] so yay..!

Emily X

Power of the mind is incredible, we got thinking negative by it, we can get out thinking positive too!

trac67
18-07-05, 00:19
Well done Emily and so you should be proud of yourself, you did brilliantly, you go girl ,no stopping you now,
Take Care
Trac:D

its "just a thought"

Piglet
18-07-05, 09:28
Oh, way to go Emily - well done lovie. You must be so pleased with yourself and most deservedly so!!!

Love Piglet xxxx[8D]

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Meg
18-07-05, 14:13
Superb Emily

You've done so well and yes , onwards now in the same defient way will be great too.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

pips
18-07-05, 16:32
Well Done Emily you did brillent keep up the good work!

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

Karen
18-07-05, 19:43
Well done Emily.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

nomorepanic
18-07-05, 19:52
Emily

A big well done to you. I am so pleased you were ok and realised that it couldn't harm you.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

EmmaJane
18-07-05, 20:09
well done Emily what a big step. You keep it up

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.