PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

nickyxx
12-02-09, 18:43
I was so pleased to find this site, i have suffered with anxiety attacks now for 7 month, i have been on citalopram 10mg for 2 days now and i been suffering with a headache but i willing to try anything to get my life back to some normality, anxiety has stopped me doing so many things...:lac:

Merrymoose
12-02-09, 18:57
Hi Nicky, Its funny cos I have been suffering badly since Oct last year so about 4 months so not that long either, feels like a life time though hey! How are you coping??x

spaced
12-02-09, 19:20
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

Patty
12-02-09, 21:01
Hi Nicky, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :flowers:

weeble40
12-02-09, 22:24
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

sunshine-lady
12-02-09, 22:37
Hi and welcome to NMP

Pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.

Chat is a great place to make friends.

xxx

nickyxx
13-02-09, 17:57
Hello
yeah its not got any easier, i know i havnt been suffering with anxiety for very long but it feels like forever as i cant remember being normal haha !!!
how are you coping merrymoose are you taking any medication??? when i got my first anxiety attack i was driving my car and i was really scare so driving is a big issue with me dont like driving long distant. xx

kimoli
14-02-09, 09:28
hi everyone,im new on here..ive been on these tablets nearly a year now.I sufferd bad panic attacks,anxiety,agrophobia..it was the worst time in my life..i never ever want to feel like that again,i still get anxious now,but not as bad as i used to.i still worry im going to have panic attacks again but i try not to think about it.its strange to think how many people are the same as you think your the only one!!it helps to talk to people going through the same,no one really understands when they have no idea how you feel.I just hop that one day i will feel like me again and want to be normal with out tablets helping me..anyway hi to everyone on here,kim.x

nickyxx
14-02-09, 19:46
hi kim,
im on my fourth day of taking citalopram im hoping they r going to help me get my life back and also hoping i dont need them long term. xx