PDA

View Full Version : Im losing everthing!!!! help!

kikineriece
14-06-03, 17:30
iv been letting my long term panic attacts get to me so much, that im losing every thing! I'v got to get my kids and me out of our house by the 30th june, I belived the tresary had been sorting out my claim for housing benifit and now i get this, are there any solicitors in the nottingham area that know owt this is like and can explain it for me im at my wits end and dont know if i can cope with this the panic attacts have turned into this uncontrolable crying so much that i have to leave the house 'cause i cant have my kids see me this way.

kiki

nomorepanic
14-06-03, 22:11
Hi Kiki

Sorry to hear your story - you need to get in control of things fairly quickly by the sounds of things.

I would contact 2 people - one the housing people to see what they are playing at and two - a doctor who may be able to help you.

It sounds like you are quite desperate and need help asap.

I hope you can find it :-)

Nic

smudga
15-06-03, 13:54
Hi kiki, you are obviously going through a down period. As hard as it is to think positive right now just try to reember that things will pick up for you - they always do. I agree with Nic that a visit to the doc will help get things going well for you. Remember others have recovered from panic disorder and so u can aswell. Good luck!!

kikineriece
16-06-03, 18:29
thanx for the replys peeps, my anxiety levels are really high and things are hard to deal with when all you wanna do is run
im under the doc and he pescribed anti-depressents, but after a bad experiance of miss-diagnoses, iv been too sceared to take them, my doc is very good and has convinced me to take them so i am but they take time to work... im normaly a very together mother of four but this has really taken hold of me... its sceared me.
as for the council they have told me i have three claims going? been waiting to hear from them all day, and am trying to get a solicitor to act for me as i cant manage to go into the offices and stay there... so i am trying,
Its good to know im not alone with this and it will go ''im not the only one '' is calming in its self
sorry for being so dramatic but thanx again for taking the time to reply x

kiki

bishop
29-08-03, 15:38
hi kiki
if you still have problems with council ask your local MP for help thats what they are their for, he will sort out the council for you without paying out for a solicitor,or go too the c.a.b.who will help.
bish