PDA

View Full Version : Hello there....

hi.im.alex
13-02-09, 11:31
Hi,

My name is Alex & Im new to this forum business. Ive been on this site many times previously, just reading about other people who feel the same as me is such a help.
Ive always been very obsessive/compulsive/neurotic....thinking about things which didnt matter until it made me ill, worrying that if I didnt touch the light switch 8 times, something terrible would happen. Last summer I had my first really scary episode which centered around buying a house. I couldnt stop crying, every morning as soon as I woke up I was sick, I couldnt eat. I felt really stupid, but I called the doctor & they prescribed me some pills. I dont think they made any difference. Really all I wanted was for the doctor to tell me I'd be O.K & to have someone to talk to about it. So anyway, Ive taken the plunge & signed up so that Ive got somewhere I can come to not feel like such a loon. I hope everyone is having a nice day.

Al

Patty
13-02-09, 12:21
Hi Alex, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

sunshine-lady
13-02-09, 18:14
Hi and welcome to NMP

I am pleased that you have found us. I am sure that you will like it here as there is so much help, information. Chat is a great place to meet new friends.

Take care xxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

Veronica H
13-02-09, 19:30
:welcome: Alex, glad that you have signed up.

Veronica

weeble40
14-02-09, 20:34
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

suzy-sue
14-02-09, 20:42
Hi and welcome .:welcome: youll meet some great people here and youll get lots of help and support . suzy