PDA

View Full Version : HELLO EVERYONE

rosa
18-07-05, 09:56
Hello my name is Rosemarie and I have been suffering from panick attacks since the start of this year, so for 7 and a half months. I found this forum when researching panic and anxiety on theinternet.
My doctors say thatI have startedgetting these attacksbecause of a truamatic event the occured when I was young ( iam 23 yrs oldnow).
I find this forum very helpful, it's goodto read about how other people copefrom day to day. I look forwardtotalking with some of you.

rosa

tony
18-07-05, 10:17
welcome to the forum,lots of good info here to help you :)

metal,rock, and hardcore music is my life!

seh1980
18-07-05, 10:48
Welcome aboard Rosemarie!! Hope we can offer you some good support :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Mcched
18-07-05, 11:35
Hi Rosemarie

Welcome aboard!!!!!!

Glad you have found us!!!

Take care

Nikki

lainey
18-07-05, 12:08
Hi Rosa

Welcome to the site, you'll gain loads of help and support here

Take care

Elaine x

Meg
18-07-05, 13:19
Hello Rosemarie,

Welcome to the site

That may be helpful to have found a cause but has he suggested and referred you for some treatment to help you deal with both the original cause and now the current consequence of the trauma. ?

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

nomorepanic
18-07-05, 18:01
Hiya Rosa

Welcome aboard the forum and I hope we can be of some help to you on here.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

leo05
18-07-05, 18:07
hi and welcome

feel free to pm me anytime

leanne (leo05)[8D]

Karen
18-07-05, 19:19
Hi Rosa

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

pinkscrumpy
18-07-05, 21:50
Hi Rosa

Welcome aboard. Hope it helps

:D:D

MANDIE XX

MardyBum
19-07-05, 11:15
Hey and welcome to the site, I hope you find it usefull, it has already helped be loads and I can finally see whats going on, i know some days it can feel really hard but please keep fighting this, i have managed to fight this once and im gunna do it again

keep your chin up we are all thinking about you
Lesley xx

pips
19-07-05, 12:16
Hi Rosa,

A BIG warm welcome to the site. I hope it helps you.

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

jill
19-07-05, 13:19
Hi Rosa

Welcome to the site

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX

michelleann
21-07-05, 18:18
HI ROSA
WELCOME TO THE SITE YOU WILL FIND LOTS OF HELP AND ADVICE HERE
MICHELLE XXX
REMEMBER YOUR NOT ALONE

Sue K with 5
23-07-05, 00:49
Hi Rosa

Welcome this is a brilliant place to be with lots of support and guidance

I hope it helps you

Sue with 5

scknight

zena
24-07-05, 09:09
Hi Rosa,

This is a great site, I am so glad you have found it! I hope that it aids you in your recovery.

The people on this site are wonderful people, you will be amazed at some of the advise that is given.
They can also give you a kick up the backside if needed!!! In a good way though.

Keep reading the bits and pieces and you'll be amazed at what you can achieve.

with good wishes

Zena

Claireabell
24-07-05, 11:36
Hello Rosa

Welcome to the site.

You counld not of found a better site for advice and support and you will get to know lots of people who are just like you.

Take Care

Claire :):)

rosa
25-07-05, 07:29
Thank you so much to all of you how have made me feel so welcome in this site, just reading your messages has boosted my confidence to fight this. I actually have just started a new job and haven't had nearly as many attacks as I usally have I'm just so grateful to be able to start to live a normal life again. thankyou so much for your comforting words.

rosa

sal
26-07-05, 00:18
Hi Rosa

Sorry the welcome is a bit late, but on the other hand well done for starting a new job and coping. Would love to hear more from you and wish you the best of luck with your new job.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

rosa
26-07-05, 08:07
:DTHANK YOU VERY MUCH SAL
YES IT SEEMS TO BE THAT GETTG MY EW JOB HAS JUST LIFTED THIS HUGE DARK CLOUD FROM AROUND ME AND THE SUN IS STARTED TO SHINE AGAIN.SIX MONTHS AGO I THOUGHT I WAS DYING AND NO ONE COULD TELL ME OTHERWISE I HAD COUNTLESS TESTS WHICH ALL TURNEDOUTTO BE NORMAL. I GUESS THINGS STARTED TO HAPPEN FOR ME WHEN I STARTED TO DO ALOT OF RESEARCHON THE INTERNET ANDI GRADUALLY GOT BETTER AND BETTER UNTIL I FINALLY HAD THE COURAGE TO APPLY FOR A JOB THAT I HAD BEEN DREAMING ABOUT SINCE I WAS A KID AND SINCE THEN LIFEJUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER EVERY DAY, IM RELLY STARTING TO THINK ABOUTMY FUTURE AND WHAT I WANT TO ACOMPLISH IN MY LIFE ANDEVEN BEFOR I STARTED TO HAVE PANIK ATTACKS I WAS STILL TOSCARED TO GO FOR IT. SO I REALLY ENCOURAGE THOSE WHO READ THIS TO TRY AND DO AS MUCH RESEARCH AND READ AS MUCH AS YOU CAN ABOUT PANIK AND ANXIETY BECAUSE IT REALLY CAN HELP YOU TO FIGHT IT AND BELIVE THAT YOU CAN BEAT IT.
THANK YOU ALL

rosa