PDA

View Full Version : Hi

anx mum
14-02-09, 11:57
Since September i have been suffering with anxiety and panic attacks had all sorts of physical symptoms. Been feeling better lately so got myself an evening job only few hours per night. Since than i have had alot of my symptoms bk aches and pains.

gtrgrl3369
15-02-09, 15:28
Its probably due to being out of your comfort zone. Dont let it scare you at all, look at how well you are doing. When we do something that we havent for a while it has a tendency to try and scare us back to what we were feeling before we stepped out. Keep doing what you are doing. You can do it.:hugs:

anx mum
15-02-09, 17:01
Its probably due to being out of your comfort zone. Dont let it scare you at all, look at how well you are doing. When we do something that we havent for a while it has a tendency to try and scare us back to what we were feeling before we stepped out. Keep doing what you are doing. You can do it.:hugs:

Thanks for your reply yeah when u think i havent worked in 6 months it takes a while 2 get bk into it.:hugs:

kenboon
15-02-09, 21:13
Glad your on the mend :) And well done for getting back to work.

Stick with it :) it will get better in time once you get more confident. It takes time, but you have done brilliant to fight the illness. And it will fade even more as time progresses and you get more confident.

Well done :)

Ken