PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

A-J
14-02-09, 13:05
Hi Everyone,

I came across this site when researching my panic symptoms online, I have found it very reassuring to hear that people are suffering from the same worries as me and after a nasty attack today I've plucked up the courage to join.

I've always suffered from anxiety but for the last six months it seems to have turned into physical symptoms. My main problem is an unbearable racing heart which comes on whenever I feel my pulse rate increase slightly, this means that I'm now worried about walking upstairs e.t.c.. even though I know it's panic bringing it on. I guess that's the problem!

A-J

Patty
14-02-09, 15:34
Hi A-J, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

weeble40
14-02-09, 20:31
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

suzy-sue
14-02-09, 20:35
Hi and WELCOME .youll find lots of info here and get lots of support. luv suzy:hugs:

sunshine-lady
14-02-09, 21:41
Hi and welcome to NMP

I am pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help,information and support. There is also a chat room which is a great place to make friends, hope to see you there.

take care xxx