PDA

View Full Version : ectopics cure stated by a.o.malagio renouned cardiologist

kawasaki kid
14-02-09, 14:55
hello to all suffers of ectopic heartbeats,

well good news........after earlyer posts this week about my ectopics stopping......they came back and as normal im riddled with them.....

i thought there was a pattern to mine of having them for exactly 8 days and then they would disapate into none and having none for between 6/8 weeks.......my ectopic cycle did stop on the eight day but were back on the 9th day.....

I have explored the possiblity and experimented the connection between ectopics and the vagus nerve (gut)........i have a small hietos hernia which has never bothered me and something ive never been treated for......i find when i get bouts of ectopics ranging from 60/120 per day, especially after eating there worse id get lots of wind, bloatedness and sometimes a little acid reflux as many many people find.............myself and gp decided to experiment this connection and put me on lansoperazole to treat gastric problems.............nearly two weeks into treatment and this has made no differance to ectopics in regularity or strenght.......

this proves that it is in turn the ectopics causing the wind,bloatedness and reflux due to the fact that the stomach is a bag,when full the bag expands and is forced closer to the heart, therefore ectopics come and feel more forcefull because of this....plus the fact that the heart is now bouncing about on top of the stomach cauing the wind ect is giving you the feeling that the gut could be problem...

SOOOOOO......with this in mind i went to see my cardiologist this morning to explain my findings and to explore other avenues regarding ectopics and some cure or relief.......

what we know............women are the main suffers of this niggly problem because of hormones, monthly cycle, menopause and sometimes over active thyriod......men also seem to be suseptable as there are many of us blokes on here who have opened up on here and disgussed there dealings with it......ectopics are HARMLESS in healthy hearts and in no way related to the suseptability of developing atrial fib, ventricular tachacardia or ventricular fibralation in the future......theres NO medical evidence to support this...NONE...so for those who worry about this DONT...

BETA-BLOCKERS......are used to treat people with high anxiety,blood preasure,headaches (migrane) and sometimes used to treat people who suffer ectopics........this medication stops the brains receptors sending adrenaline to the heart causing palps........in many people this medication does not cure ectopics.....WHY?

your heart has whats called an SA node....this is the primary pacemaker....it fires a current around the heart to the AV node.....this is the hearts regulator......the av node regulates the heart back to normal sinus rythm after exersize or bursts of adrenaline ie nerves,anxiety......DOTTED around the heart are other cells RECEPTORS which all fire in sequence with the SA node the primary pacemaker............

THE CAUSE OF REGULAR ECTOPICS.........whats happening is the RECEPTOR CELLS have become agravatted in other words they have got into a habbit of fireing off out of sequence with the SA node the primary pacemaker and interupting the hearts normal beat....this causes the feeling of the thud or normal beat big beat pause big beat small beat..........

THE DIFFERENCE IN PEOPLE...........anxiety suffers will feel these odd beats from time to time and become seriously distressed which in turn causes more because of the massive adrenaline rush thats released.......ECTOPIC BEATS are a normal cardiac function and happen to everyone....some feel them some dont..... in this case beta blockers are prescribed to lower anx and adrenaline flow......

Myself and other people on here who have them are not distressed by them and have got passed the severe anxiety caused by them......its a day to day thing and we accept them for what they are HARMLESS if youve had all the tests done.......but they are extremely annoying......

THE CURE.......because the RECEPTOR cells have become aggravated and got into a habbit of fireing out of sequence with the SA node causeing the ectopic beats......these cells need to be supressed and calmed down for a while to get them out of the habbit of doing it.........staying off caffine, alchohol,nicotene,chocolate and high amounts of sugar can help some people but not all........in this case such as mine and many other people these measures have been taken but found no joy.....soooooo......there is good news guys......yeeeeeeeeeeeeer

IF you have done as much research into ectopics as i have you may have noticed some old posts on here relating to people who have atrial fib......i stumbled on them a while ago and was intregued by each individuals findings.......they stated that aswell as having a real heart problem they had thousands of ectoics daily and were given a drug called FLECAINIDE......each person who took this drug all stated it suppressed all ectopic beats.....

TODAY IVE BEEN PRESCRIBED IT.........now then this drug is designed to treat people with arrythmias and some other not so serious heart problems.....its use is widely used in particular to treat ectopic heartbeats suppressing them for a period of time to get receptor cells out of a bad habbit of fireing off out of sequence............there is no detrement to your health by taking it........I am assured the use of this drug will DEFINATLY not cause any type of problem to the heart resulting in other problems accuring........its pefectly safe with minimal side effects and im to stay on it for a period of twelve months...............USE OF THIS DRUG WITH A HEALTHY HEART CAUSES NO FUTURE PROBLEMS WHAT SO EVER.....

What i will say is that you have to fit a criteria for use of it.......main one being you are healthy and your heart and cardiovascular system are in good shape.......your blood preasure is good (mine is always spot on) and you dont mind taking meds....... I quizzed my malagio for over an hour on this drug and its effects and he assured me that everything i mentioned above was correct and id be silly to worry about using this medication.........soooo there you have it.........if your sick of ectopics and want them to stop then ask your cardio about this med.......

I will keep you all updated with the use of it and my findings because im so sick of reading many many posts about people complaining about ectopics and trying diffrent things.......and then they never post again on the topic about how things worked out for them.........i will be the guine pig for you all and hopefully bring you the result you've been desperatly trying to find

good luck to all

stay positive and speak to you soon

chris...:yesyes:

timmymagic46
15-02-09, 21:48
So whats the update Chris?? I used betas for a couple of weeks and had the worst panic attack palps EVER whilst on the tube and i swore to never take them again. They left me constantly feeling weird. Dont want meds but id chope off all my fingers to get this fixed!!!

Positive things happen to positive people!!

Tim

kawasaki kid
15-02-09, 23:25
hows it going tim............im gonna start the meds sometime this week mate..as soon as i can find the time to get to the chemist.......will keep you and everyone else fully updated on my findings..........

keep your chin up mate

chris

costa
16-02-09, 00:53
thank you Chris for sharing your experiences and hopefully your good news regarding your ectopic beats. You give hope to me and I am sure others like myself. You are a legend! I will be looking out for your results.
Cherie