PDA

View Full Version : somerset? bristol? Devon ?

pink daisy
15-02-09, 10:41
Hi

Does anyone fancie meeting for lunch or a drink? I am near Taunton/minehead way. But will travel would be nice to just get out really x

nikk_dolittle
15-02-09, 11:42
I can travel to plymouth area if you wanna meet up?

nikkx

belladonna
23-02-09, 14:37
Hi !
I'm North Devon, don't mind travelling (was in Minehead Christmas Eve meeting the rellies !). Would love to meet anyone else in the same situiation - we can have a 'wobble' together :winks:
Lisa xxx

Mully
26-02-09, 06:47
I'm in Glastonbury if anyone decides to come for a tour :D

pink daisy
26-02-09, 15:14
I love glastonbury cant manage a tour thou as am agoraphobic haha but a coffe maybe

kewy
01-05-09, 18:28
hi im angie and am in bristol would love to meet up but havent got transport
could possibly grab a train if i take my beta blockers and a diazapane would be nice to meet fellow suferers..angie..xx

bobobob
01-05-09, 18:37
What a great thing to do. I think yo should it will do you all a power of good. I would come at the drop of a hat. I'm from London so it would be a bit of a day out.

pink daisy
01-05-09, 19:17
Shall we meet in Bristol??? I am a just getting out and about agoraphobic lol so I need to go somwhere that I can get to, I love Clifton maybe the chocolate coffee shop there?

alihud
02-05-09, 09:29
I am up for meeting up but can only do sundays at the mo cos of workbut bristol would be good.
Ali xxx

pink daisy
02-05-09, 11:18
yer Sunday sounds fine xx anyone else would like to meet up on a Sunday in Bristol?

pink daisy
08-05-09, 17:43
anyone????? lol

sarell
20-05-09, 11:54
HI pink daisy, i live in wilts but i'm coming to minhead for a week ( good old butlins) on the 5th of June if you fancied meeting in Minehead, near some loos lol, for a coffee that would be great. In a way i'm sacred stiff of going on holiday, how sad is that lol
Sarah

pink daisy
20-05-09, 13:59
Yeah of course I will come und meet up with you :)

PollyWoodle
02-06-09, 11:36
Anyone else live near Exeter? I fancy starting a recovery group (totally focused on recovery and support while we get there!). Anyone up for it?

Polly x

AceR1mmer
03-06-09, 22:26
Im in plymouth would love to do some meets, dunno bout traveling i hate it lol but i cud be dragged along if enough people were going, ie more then 3/4

AliBlack
13-09-09, 18:17
I'm up for a Devon meet:)

kazzie
14-09-09, 00:21
Hey Mully:hugs:

Me and other half are having handfasting in Glasto next year:yesyes:

Pink I booked the B'B next door to you before and the party never happened...I do know you are trying to get better sweetie but please dont keep doing posts that you know you wont go thru with....we all have anx and people sych themselves up to do it then you go silent and no one hears from you for months!!!

Im not being horrid just honest

Kaz x

pink daisy
16-09-09, 23:17
last time lots of people let me down and that was last nov or dec for my 30th birthday.. Im sure that I told you in chat that everyone that was coming to my house had pulled out.

Id love to have a meet up or go to another meet up.. the meet up that I went to last April I traveled 5 hours to, and then drove around diffrent places to meet people at there houses.

So I am not a member that dont make an effort cos I am. the last meet up you had I just couldnt go as It was in a pub that I just couldnt deal with walking to cos of my anxiety.

Id love to sort out a meet up in somerset.

kate x

pink daisy
16-09-09, 23:19
oh to all live in somerset area I live near Minehead

kazzie
17-09-09, 21:10
Hey Kate:hugs:

Im sorry if I sounded a bit harsh:hugs:

If you organise a meet in Somerset I would love to come and meet you at last, be it car park, wherever!!!! Whatever you are comfy with:D

Kaz x x x:hugs:

annette1
20-09-09, 18:44
Hi All
I'm trying to set a support group in the Bristol area. I have PTSD with anxiety being my most difficult symptom.

if you're arranging a meet up I'd be interested to come to anywhere I can get to by train or bus.

Annette

sandy35
20-09-09, 18:56
Hi Im from Gosport in Hampshire and wouldn't mind travelling. Kazzie has said that she will be able to give me a lift if a meet is arranged which is very kind of her.

pink daisy
23-09-09, 19:42
ok lets organise one.. in a Town called Watchet its a little marina town
near Minehead.

when should we organise one for? Im Busy quite alot in October so shall we make it Nov? would a weekend be better?

kate x

sandy35
24-09-09, 18:50
Hi I can make any saturday or sunday in november apart from the 14th. I also think we are having a hampshire autumn meet up sometime in november. Where are you thinking of holding the meet in Watchet?

pink daisy
27-09-09, 23:11
theres a few small pubs so one of those would be good...

pink daisy
10-11-09, 01:24
here is the new meet up thread http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=63973&highlight=somerset

butterfly1
11-12-09, 23:17
Hi i live in shepton mallet.I would love to meet up but maybe after christmas sometime yeah!!!!:)

mummy4
13-12-09, 00:32
butterfly.....i live about 15 mins from you in radstock! so close! x

butterfly1
13-12-09, 20:27
Hi mummy nice too meet you! yes radstock is not too far from me.Thought i was the only one in this area. That makes two lol!!!!Its a start x

butterfly1
13-12-09, 20:28
whoops meant to say mummy 4! x

pink daisy
13-12-09, 22:16
Hi.. just had a meet up last night :-) am going to have another one around easter time maybe the week before easter or a week after x

Sparkie
27-12-09, 01:00
I'm from Bristol and this sounds like fun, I just wish I had the confidence to actually go for it agggrrrrr. :mad:

Very annoying. :weep:

Sparks.

Mercie
06-01-10, 17:51
I'm around the Bristol area also.

Maybe one day when we're all feeling brave?

Mind you, the Nescafé café in the Galleries does an amazing caramel cappuccino.

That's a pretty good incentive for me at least..

pink daisy
06-01-10, 18:13
I am having a easter meet up near Minehead the weekend after easter if al interested :-) there is a thread about it aso x

NotResponding
09-01-10, 14:46
hello pink-daisy, I live in Devon, have SA. I may be up for a meet if your planning anything.:)

pink daisy
09-01-10, 18:06
Here is the link for my easter meet up xx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=66094

Sparkie
10-01-10, 20:08
I'm around the Bristol area also.

Maybe one day when we're all feeling brave?

Mind you, the Nescafé café in the Galleries does an amazing caramel cappuccino.

That's a pretty good incentive for me at least..

If there was all you can eat Ben and Jerrys that would be all the incentive I'd need. :yesyes:

But like you said maybe one day when we are feeling brave, small steps for me.

Sparks.

pink daisy
10-01-10, 21:14
Oooh I like ben and jerrys too.. can put that on my shopping list too ;-) xx

Sparkie
10-01-10, 21:47
Oooh I like ben and jerrys too.. can put that on my shopping list too ;-) xx

lol don't do it to me, oh how I love Ben and Jerry's.

Sparks.