PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I have just found this forum...

icedwater
15-02-09, 12:01
....and I am taking a little time to find my way around. Apart from my current panic/anxiety (think I am going mad) situation; I am into Graphic design, Paint Shop Pro and Photoshop, animals, nature, and happy things.

I am struggling at the moment; however, I am finding this forum to be a great comfort. Luckily, I have cats and a dog to keep me grounded.

I am turning my PC off shortly, and will pop back tomorrow.

Best Wishes:) to all .

marie1974
15-02-09, 12:03
hello and welcome to nmp, im certain you will find loads of great advice and support here and u will also realise how common these disorders are and that we r not alone. hugs xxxxx

Veronica H
15-02-09, 12:05
:welcome: to NMP. Glad you have found us.

Veronica

weeble40
15-02-09, 17:20
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

sunshine-lady
16-02-09, 00:14
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

icedwater
16-02-09, 07:29
Hi Everyone.

Thank you so much for the lovely welcoming replies, it means the world to me.

I will definitely take a look at the Claire Weekes MP3, thank you.

I am finding it hard to concentrate at the moment, but I am still able to enjoy this website – it’s a great comfort.

My DR is visiting me this morning to review my medication; so hopefully, things will begin to improve soon.

Take Care, and thanks again for the lovely welcome.:)

Patty
16-02-09, 15:50
Hi Icedwater, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers: