PDA

View Full Version : Exercise, good idea?

leon_telford
15-02-09, 20:21
Is exercise a good or bad idea with having the condition I have?

Currently go gym 6 times a week.

Missy69
15-02-09, 21:31
hiya leon,

I would say exercise is a good idea, i have found it really helps my anxiety, palps, sleeping, mood everything.

When i spoke to my doctor he said it would use up the extra adrenaline that i have, and that its a good idea to do some form of exercise daily.

Do you feel better when you exercise ?

gofishing
17-02-09, 07:19
Excercise generally helps. Research says excercise generates good hormon to fight with fear and depression. However, in my previous experience, some excercise trigered fear, which could be controlled easily, if in the normal situation. For example, swimming in the deep water.
So, I chose to avoid it, instead of choosing to fight with it.

He RESTORES my soul.(Psalms 23:3)

Consider it PURE JOY, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. (James 1:2-4)

each one is tempted when, by his own EVIL DESIRE, he is dragged away and enticed. Then, after DESIRE has conceived, it gives birth to SIN; and sin, when it is full-growth, gives birth to DEATH. [James 1:14-15]

schwarav
17-02-09, 16:06
Absolutely! Exercise is one of the best remedies for depression, anxiety, panic.....

It releases Endorphins, it gives you a natural high and makes you feel good! Not only that, but you get a sense of not only accomplishment but you get confidence....

Exercise is great!