PDA

View Full Version : taking daughter to kids party

tanya 1
15-02-09, 21:51
hi all,im taking my daughter to her friends party from school tomorrow and im getting anxious about it even though my boyfriends coming too,i just get soooooo anxious sitting there with all the other mums and dads,anyway i will try my best
tanya 1 x:)

Angelai
15-02-09, 23:05
Hi tanya 1, good luck tomorrow! It's good that your boyfriend is going too, I wouldn't want to do it on my own. I often feel like a complete freak when I'm with people I don't know (and sometimes even with people I do :wacko:)

You're doing it though, that's something to feel good about x

tanya 1
16-02-09, 20:43
ok every1,i did it ha ha cant believe i done so well,at first i was really nervous so went outside for a ciggie and had some rescue remedy(first time ive used it)went back in and started to feel much better,we sat with one of the other childrens dads and chated,it was on for two hours but i done really well,at first when i was nervous at the start i just wanted to go,so im really glad i stayed there and it was soooooo nice to see my daughter havin a fun time,when i do stuff like this,when i get really nervous but stick through it and it gets better it just makes me feel so more confident and positive
tanya 1 x
sometimes i think god why was i worrying so much about this for days? it was ok,honestly i dont half wind myself up over things,but anyway one step at a time hey x x x x

sunshine-lady
16-02-09, 20:52
:smile: Well done Tanya!
I know how difficlut these situations can be, you did really well to stay for the full 2 hours and were able to chat with one of the kids dad.

You should be very proud of yourself, what an achievement and an inspiration to us all.

take care xxx :smile:

tanya 1
17-02-09, 10:51
thanks sunshine lady,your reply means a lot x x x x x