PDA

View Full Version : Felt Faint now really scared

loulou
15-02-09, 22:18
Hi All,

I was in a resturant the other day with some friends and had a funny turn i went dizzy and the colour drained from my face i didnt pass out but felt like I was going to, the feeling passed after a little while but i was shakey afterwards. Now its really scared me of going to restuarants in case it happens again and also im really scared now that something is medically wrong with me. Im going shopping and for lunch tomorrow with my auntie and im really scared Im going to be taken ill... Fainting is my WORST fear and its left me feeling really low.

:weep: xx

Liverbird67
15-02-09, 22:46
If it happens again pop along to the docs a simple blood test would determine if you were a bit anaemic or anything like that, try not to worry too much, I know its a horrible feeling going dizzy feeling faint etc just try and focus on the nice food.

mandie
15-02-09, 23:26
Hi Lisa

I no exactly how u feel. i get like this from time to time and its all part of my anxiety.

I used to get them in the supermarkets mainly, but always made myself go back there because avoiding the situation just makes it worse in the longrun

Hope u are ok tom

love mandie x

mummy4
16-02-09, 12:50
hi i know exactly how you feel hun i really do my worst fear is fainting too and i know how crap you must feel but try keeping chin up these bouts of feeling as though im going to faint happen to me quite often and its very scary x