PDA

View Full Version : Why do i keep getting these aches and pains?

anx mum
16-02-09, 11:27
Feeling abit anxious today had many physical symptoms since sept 08 and doc put all this down to anxiety and panic attacks. Since xmas alot of my symptoms have subsided was feeling myself again so i decided 2 get myself an evening cleaning job been there 2 weeks and enjoying it. About a week ago the ache in my chest came bk couldnt believe it. Dont know if ive pulled a muscle or its anxiety related or what. Got docs today so fed up with living like this.:weep:

Nechtan
16-02-09, 15:39
Hi,

I hope your doc comes up with the right answers today. It is very possible you have pulled something. It could just be tension itself or when we are tense it is very easy to pull something.

All the best

Nechtan

molpookski
17-02-09, 11:15
Hi,
I think this would be a pulled muscle. You would be surprised how muscle tension triggers off a lot of aches and pains. I have been told by the physio that pulled muscles in the back can cause symptoms in the chest. I think that being an anxious person, we all carry tension in our muscles which then contribute to a lot of other symptoms (pins and needles, numbness, aches and pain etc etc. In addition, because we are so tense - any activity can really aggravate things.
My advice (which I am trying to do myself) is to relax by either meditating or getting some remedial massage.
Hope this helps.:)