PDA

View Full Version : tired/panic

thoughts and actions
16-02-09, 12:04
hi guys

okay so ive been doing quite well- understanding this panic thing a bit more and not really had a "panic attack" for a while- still get periods of anxiety

so last night my neighbours decided to ahve a party- got woke up with a fright n then load music for 3 hours- ive had about 4 hours sleep and am in work.

I just feel really anxious and on edge and waiting for an attack to happen- reading this back i no this is reciple for panic attack

anyone relate to this when feeling tired.

x

pooh
16-02-09, 12:42
Hi there

try to relax and remind yourself that the reason you feel the way you do is because you are tired. It's like when people get pretty low when they have a drink, if you remind yourself of the reason why you are much less likely to go into a panic. It's also almost 1 in the afternoon you are half way through your day? Pace yourself by your breaks till you can get yourself home and chill out. I'm sure you will be ok.

Pooh x

thoughts and actions
16-02-09, 12:55
thanks pooh

i am here until 10 tonight- although thankfully my manager has let me finish at 8

Your right- i was walking to the printer n i swear i was practically running lol i was like "what on earth are you doing your going at like 100mph" n then remember reading something in a book about a headless chicken

so am doing my breathing n relaxing- still feel bit on edge but no where like i did when i came in- think it just took me by suprise

but im managing it and 6 months ago i would have freaked out and left- so i see how far ive come

thanks for ure support though- that really helped

xx