PDA

View Full Version : Hey

Timmy
16-02-09, 16:47
Hello all...Im Tim i am 20 years of age i have been suffering with anxiety and panic attacks for over a year now not aslong as some and i give my respect and love to those that have been struggling for years up until i was 18 i was a very layed back until i started havin panic attacks i had been wid my girlfriend for 4 years and we were great in love alot the panic attacks change me so much we are apart now i am treated different many many of family memebers lke im special wich i dont want but i understand they are trying to help i duno if other people think they should do this? my friends are worried about me i am told i need help i have been to hospital and doctors and they say im jus suffering wid anxiety i am just want to help people and people 2 help me that is why i am here i just want to know if so many other people have had ther whole lifes changed in such a small amout of time? and if any one has tips maybe i can try ?

Thanks for reading comments would be great ! .Tim

yorkylover
16-02-09, 17:08
Hi Timmy and:welcome: you will get lots of support here.We all fully understand how you are feeling.You will make lots of great friends here to.:hugs:

sunshine-lady
16-02-09, 17:50
Hi Timmy and :welcome: to NMP,
We understand what it is like to live with anxiety and depression.
I am pleased you have found us you can find a lot of help, support and information here. There is also a chat room which is a great place to make new friends.

take care xxx

Vanilla Sky
16-02-09, 18:05
Hi Timmy and welcome to NMP, you will find help and support here , maybe see you in chat sometime love paige x

Patty
17-02-09, 00:19
Hi Tim, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :D

weeble40
19-02-09, 08:55
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

Timmy
19-02-09, 13:50
Thanks everyone for the warm n friendly welcome i cannot belive how much information there is on the site! and the help, hopefully i will get to know you all much better :D Cheers Tim

kittykat
19-02-09, 18:25
Hi Tim and :welcome: to the site, im sure it will really start to help you as there is really good advice on here, take care xx

Southern_Belle
20-02-09, 01:38
Hi Tim,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you feel and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura