PDA

View Full Version : i need help

cleonagh
16-02-09, 19:28
hello every one i really dont no were to start but here goes this has started maybe a year an ahalf ago i am 27 a mother to two lovely children as its goes i have every illness going nobody belives me i have a sore head nearly every day i think i have a brain tumor i was at the doctors he said its was just tension which i dont belive was back with pains in my stomach he did blood test i knew this was the end i had cancer no i didnt every body thinks i am mad i am doing my partners head in he wont listen to me but i really do belive i have all these illness i can even feel the pains i can no longer read news papers or magazines and all i seem to see out of the coner of my eye is jade goody god bless her mt life is in tatters i just want to live a normal life like every one else but dont no how to:weep:

leah22
16-02-09, 23:18
hi ya, thanks to the reply as i looked at your other posted items we have so much in common I am 27 my birthday is 22nd may and i also have 2 children and am petrified to read papers and magazines i even avoid day time tv and the news! and you would never catch me watching casualty!! if you ever need to talk just message me x

molpookski
17-02-09, 09:39
hi Guys,
I think once you have kids you change and the thought of leaving them early terrifies you so much that you start believing it. I too have the same feeling and because mum died of cancer recently (and Dad just got diagnosed) I was petrified that the same thing would happen to me (still get the thoughts from time to time). I have tried to combat this by going organic, watching what I eat (cancer killing foods such as lots of vegetables, berries, nuts, dark chocolate) + supplements (vit D, fish oil) and eliminating toxins from my environment ie. household cleaning chemicals etc. I also do the EFT technique once a day and take bach rescue remedy. Now this has not solved everything and I still worry about my health - everytime I get an ache or pain I automatically think of something negative. However, it does make me feel like I'm doing something and has eased things for me a little. Hopefully some of this helps as I know that having young kids and anxiety is just horrible.