PDA

View Full Version : Here Is A Great Website

MANDAPANDA87
16-02-09, 19:39
i am sure some of you already know this website but it has heled me so much with all my symptoms its anxietycentre.com and its only really good if you ay the 6 dollars and become a member because it gives you full detail on every symptom and why it does it. I hope it will help some of you!!!!

:yesyes:

nomorepanic
16-02-09, 22:00
Are you a member?

I was wondering how their symptoms page compared to mine on here. I don't want to pay to find out so wondered if you could give us an example.

Thanks

purplehaze
23-02-09, 03:12
I always wonder why people put up links for other sites on this site. On here it is free with great information and if you wish to give to NMP then you can but no one asks for anything.

Smiley?
27-02-09, 01:39
Nothing wrong with getting a bit of extra info. But I agree I wouldn't want to be forced to pay.

doomey
04-04-09, 10:18
I would post something here, but sadly its gonna cost you $6.

snowdrop
14-04-09, 06:45
This site has all I need...would rather spend $6 on loads of chocolate!!

Thanks Nic for best site ever!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

nomorepanic
14-04-09, 11:57
Aww thanks Snowdrop

ankietyjoe
22-11-12, 14:15
Are you a member?

I was wondering how their symptoms page compared to mine on here. I don't want to pay to find out so wondered if you could give us an example.

Thanks

The symptoms page is very similar to your one here, although it's far more in depth and categorised.

In fact the entire website has similar resources to this one, but the AC just has more of it.

I actually found it completely invaluable at my worst last year, especially at 4am when i'd wake up with some new and disastrous symptom. It was an excellent source of information, and a great distraction as I was trying to calm myself down.

This website focuses more on the forum and interaction (for me at least) which AC doesn't really do very well.

I use and appreciate both sites a lot.

ricardo
22-11-12, 14:34
This is not my site, but it is a mine of useful information, people genuinely try and help each other, arrange meetings allover the UK, even invite strangers for a snack and drink to celebrate a birthday, chat room open 24/7, a weekly quiz, games to take your mind off things and it's all free. it must take hours and hours by the admin team to update and monitor NMP

If it was my site I wouldn't allow posters to advertise another site,especially ones who charge. The old saying "There isn't such a thing as a Free Lunch"

This is just my opinion and my opinion alone.

ankietyjoe
22-11-12, 14:57
This is not my site, but it is a mine of useful information, people genuinely try and help each other, arrange meetings allover the UK, even invite strangers for a snack and drink to celebrate a birthday, chat room open 24/7, a weekly quiz, games to take your mind off things and it's all free. it must take hours and hours by the admin team to update and monitor NMP

If it was my site I wouldn't allow posters to advertise another site,especially ones who charge. The old saying "There isn't such a thing as a Free Lunch"

This is just my opinion and my opinion alone.

I disagree with this.

This section of the website is precisely about linking to other resources on the web that they found useful and/or helpful.

For me the anxiety centre was massively helpful in getting me through a truly horrendous several months, and I would have paid literally anything for it's resources.

Each website or resource has it's uses, and this one more than any other has an excellent forum in addition to all the excellent information that it contains.

ricardo
22-11-12, 15:52
anxietyjoe

I don't mind if you disagree with me, that's what opinions are all about.Each to their own :)

ankietyjoe
22-11-12, 15:55
anxietyjoe

I don't mind if you disagree with me, that's what opinions are all about.Each to their own :)

Agreed :yesyes: