PDA

View Full Version : Feeling trapped/fears of going mad

phil06
16-02-09, 19:43
I keep feeling I am going mad and the least little thing is stressing me out at the moment. I have new neighbours who are noisy this is stressing me and my work made the choice to go part time but feel I have made the wrong decision.

I feel nothing is going my way and I feel freaked out as I can hear a noise coming from next door and my mum can't so I am fearing I am going crazy. I would like a new job and woman but I have been waiting two years since my life has stopped going my way. I just feel trapped right now like it doesn't matter what I do nothing ever changes?

What can I do? I could be another two years like this and I don't want to be. I just feel soo anxious right now and I'm conceived im going to go mad within weeks. My head feels tense like it will explode.

When will it get better? :doh:

phil06
20-05-09, 17:56
I feel a little trapped again. Little things set me off noises, unable to sleep.

I have just been really anxious when I have been out today just uneasy, feeling strange/weird and it's causing me more panic.

I feel I am suffering depersonalisation and paranoid people think I am crazy. Nothing in my life seems right at the moment. My feelings and thoughts seem all over the place. I just feel in a daze.

I know it's probably anxiety but I hate these spells I just want to run away and hide and feel I can't cope. Sometimes nothing sets me off and I tense up. :weep:

braderz
20-05-09, 18:18
HAVE U EVER THOTE WHAT IT IS THAT HAS CAUSED ALL UR WORRY ,MAYBE A DEATH OR LOSS OF A FRIEND YEARS AGO ? SOMETHING THAT HAS TRIGGERED ALL THIS OFF INSIDE YOU? I WAS FINE UNTIL THINGS BAD HAPPENED AND EVER SINCE I HAVE STRUGGLED WITH ALL KINDS OF THINGS,MY PARANOIA,ANXEITY AND DEPRESSION ETC ! U SHOULDNT LET THE SMALL THINGS WORRY U SO MUCH , JUST THINK ACTUALLY HOW LUCKY U R COMPARED TO PEOPLE IN AFRICA ETC, TRY N TURN EVERY BAD THOTE IN UR HEAD INTO A POSITVE ONE N GET A LITTLE BIT MORE FOCUSED ON WHAT IT ACTUALLY IS YOU WANT FROM LIFE ! DO YOU HAVE ANY CLOSE MATES U CAN SPEAK TO ? MAYBE THATS WHAT U NEED ? HAVE YOU SEEN A DOCTOR ABOUT ALL THIS AND WOT HAVE THEY SAID PAL ?

Rom
20-05-09, 20:17
Your not the only one feeling like that ive been pretty much the same on and off over the past 2 years ever since a loss of a very close family member.Ive been getting the same feelings panic attacks,feeling unreal,depressed,really senitive hearing i have to wear earplugs because of it just to get a good night sleep, even the smallest of sounds are annoying.Seen the gps loads of times none have said they think im crazy but still i feel like i am crazy.