PDA

View Full Version : BOO !! made you jump .. (",)

andy o
17-02-09, 20:34
hello .. just a quick introduction from me

I'm andy age 36 and have had panic attacks on and off ( mainly on ) for the past 9 years ( great eh )

ive been reading through many posts and i find it quite amazing how many people have the same thoughts and feelings as i have about my current panic disorder , i'm sure this site will be a great source of learning for me and i cant wait ..

best of luck to you all to be free of you GAD's ect ect ..

jouniversal
17-02-09, 20:47
hi andy!
a great big welcome to this brilliant place...i hope you find it as helpfull as i have...The chat rooms are great for discussions to.....so hope to see you there soon
Im jo, 32 and suffer with general anxiety and panic attacks....

take care xxxxx

andy o
17-02-09, 21:06
hi Jo.. many thanks for the warm welcome .. there looks to be bundles of very good information and many a friendly hand to help out when things get a little too on top .. i only hope i can provide some useful input myself , well being an expert in the field of having panic attacks for 9 years od I'm sure some of my experiences might be of some use ... :D

cheers , andy xx

Vanilla Sky
17-02-09, 21:25
Hi Andy, welcome to NMP, thats why wer all here to help and support each other and share experiences. If im of some help to even just one person , im happy. Like you i have anxiety had it on and of for years, feel like a bit of an expert now lol! Maybe see you in chat soon, love Paige x

Patty
17-02-09, 21:37
Hi Andy, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :D

sunshine-lady
17-02-09, 21:46
Hi Andy and :welcome:to NMP
I am pleased that you have found us as there is so much help, support and information. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends.

take care xxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

kittykat
18-02-09, 08:42
Hi there Andy and welcome to the site, you'll get a lot of help on here , and make a lot of great friends. xxx

stuboyz
18-02-09, 16:39
welcome to nmp

rubymolloy
18-02-09, 17:06
hiya, I'm Ruby and new on here too. Like you, panic attacks and GAD, think I may be brave and tackle the chat room!
love Ruby
x

weeble40
19-02-09, 08:46
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx