PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone, I am new!

dianecarr
17-02-09, 21:40
My name is Diane and I will be 50 in May, I am being treated for depression nd anxiety and have been off work for 3 weeks now, lots of ill health in the family, 2 family members suffering from cancer, stress at work and just life in general. I am taking Fluroxitine and beta blockers, I also sufffer from reflux and take Omeprazole for this. I am currently looking into visiting a Buddhist centre to try and find ways of helping my emotional health, I am currently seeing a counsellor once a week. have suffered depression before but this time is much worse, the anxiety is awful, having a blood test done for perimenopause next week, I am also being treated for Underactive thyroid, but apart from all of that life is just dandy! this site is very good, its like reading about myself! amazing! Di ;0)

sunshine-lady
17-02-09, 21:45
Hi Dianne and :welcome:to NMP
It's not supprising that you are feeling so low at the moment, you have so much happening in your life right now.

A friend of mine started going to a Buddhist centre and he got a lot out of attending.

I am pleased that you have found us as there is so much help, support and information. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends.

take care xxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

dianecarr
17-02-09, 21:54
thanx for the reply, hoping this site will help me thro this horrible time. Di x

Patty
17-02-09, 21:55
Hi Diane, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

I am so sorry to hear that you are going through such a difficult time.

Best wishes xx :bighug1:

weeble40
19-02-09, 08:50
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx