PDA

View Full Version : NEW TO THIS FORUM

mirry
19-07-05, 10:40
Hi,

I have been struggling with Panic attacks/anxiety/agrophobia for 3 years now during which I have been very up and down.
This web site I have found very helpfull (thank you), Because I do not know anyone else with this Illness and feel so alone with it somedays....yet when i come on here i think WOW look at all these people just like me lol.
I have a aunt who had agrophobia for 12 years then one day it went just like that.....I often think of her and think if she can do it so can we!
Once again Thank you

mirryx

Meg
19-07-05, 10:44
Hello Mirry

Welcome to the site - yes you're not alone.

Its great that your aunts went in a flash.. Thats is unusual - its mostly a gradual process but hey that way was easier unless she'd been doing a lot of soul searching and practicing in secret..

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

mirry
19-07-05, 11:05
Hi MEG,

Thats the way my Auntie tells it (wonder if shes trying to reassure me?)
One things for sure she certainly recovered...I remember she couldnt go out to the Ice cream van parked right outside her house!
Now she travels alot and goes shopping alone.
Her problems came in her 30s which is true for me,
Are there any topics on age related Anxiety that you know of ???

I DREAM ABOUT
A SPECIAL TIME
FREEDOM
CAN IT BE MINE,

IF I HIDE
HOW WILL IT KNOW
FREEDOM
I NEED YOU SO,

BEHIND THE DOOR
YOU BECON ME
FREEDOM
SET ME FREE

mirryx

MardyBum
19-07-05, 11:18
Hey and welcome to the forum, you have come to the right place, i just joined yeserday and today i feel like a cloud has been lifted, i now feel ready to fight this and thats wot i am going to do

I used to suffer from attacks and managed to get over them so there is proof that you can!

seh1980
19-07-05, 11:37
Welcome aboard!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

vernon
19-07-05, 11:41
hi Mirry did chat to you in room one night. Welcome to the site and hope you get plenty of help from it. Take care Vernon

pinkscrumpy
19-07-05, 12:12
Hiya Mirry

A big warm welcome to you.

[^][^]

MANDIE XX

pips
19-07-05, 12:15
Hi Mirry,

A BIG warm welcome aboard hun I hope it helps you on your road to recovery.

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

jill
19-07-05, 13:21
Hi Mirry

Welcome to the site

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

Sax
19-07-05, 13:28
Hi Mirry,

Welcome and see you soon in chat - i was there when you first came in! catch you again i hope

Sax

tracyp584
19-07-05, 18:12
Hey Mirry,

Welcome to the site,

Take care,

tracy x x

nomorepanic
19-07-05, 18:29
Mirry

A warm welcome to the forum and I hope we can be of some help.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

alexis
19-07-05, 19:00
Hey Mirry, welcome nad shout if we can help in any other way, Love Alexis,xx

Karen
19-07-05, 19:31
Hi Mirry

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

sal
19-07-05, 19:46
Welcome to the site and pleased it has helped you and made you see that by no way are you on your own.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.