PDA

View Full Version : head rush, and vision blurs when getting off chair sometimes

tommy1982
18-02-09, 00:35
anyone ever get off the chair then a few seconds later get a head rush with their vision blur for a few seconds

any idea what it is?

Really scared me tonight.

nomorepanic
18-02-09, 09:25
What is your blood pressure like do you know?

sue681
18-02-09, 10:05
i get that alot,its to do with blood pressure,mines abit on the low side sometimes !

tommy1982
18-02-09, 14:40
at the time it was like normal i actually checked it lol :)

like 120 and was less than 80

Should i be concerned? It has not happened again since, however I do remember this happening back in june, and then again around septembers lasts literrally 2 seconds.

I am going through a period of worrying that i have a brain tumar as i have bene geting walking on the boat type dizzyness and recently tension headaches been to the doctor many times and he says its anxiety every time i go.

Meewah
19-02-09, 00:01
I am going through a period of worrying that i have a brain tumar as i have bene geting walking on the boat type dizzyness and recently tension headaches been to the doctor many times and he says its anxiety every time i go.

Hi Tommy

I get this on and off. When you forget about it or occupy yourself it will go. I promise. I find the being on a boat feeling worse when day dreaming when watching TV etc.. If I am doing things I dont notice it.

Oh and I also get it when in shops with loads of people around but I have put it down to Social anxiety.

Just try not to worry about it and it will go away.

Mee

Anxious_gal
19-02-09, 00:34
I've been getting that since I was real young like 7. i stand up get dizzy n my vision goes fuzzy. i'm asuming it is nothing serious as i'm now 22

tayside lassie
19-02-09, 09:38
hiya tommy ..it could be cause your b.p a bit low with sitting ..my doc told me when rising from bed/chair go to the edge of bed/chair count to 10 get up and stand for a few seconds then you should not get that feeling ....