PDA

View Full Version : Hi...

CJ
18-02-09, 01:01
Hi, I'm CJ and I'm 19.

I was just looking around and found this forum.
It's so refreshing to find people who understand what's going on in my life...I'm more used to people telling me to suck it up and get over it.

Looking forward to chatting to some of you x

stuboyz
18-02-09, 01:16
Hi, I'm CJ and I'm 19.

I was just looking around and found this forum.
It's so refreshing to find people who understand what's going on in my life...I'm more used to people telling me to suck it up and get over it.

Looking forward to chatting to some of you x

sadly people dont understand the world and think and slap around the face cures all

Woojums
18-02-09, 02:19
Hi :) I'm new here as well and glad that I finally decided to try out a forum such as this. Lots of people suffer from panic and anxiety, more people than I ever would have thought and more than some are willing to admit to. Hope you find what you are looking for here and maybe it'll help :)

Lynnann
18-02-09, 02:34
Hi CJ,

:welcome: to NMP, I am sure you will make some good friends here and recieve some good advice and great support along the way.

Lynnann:flowers:

kittykat
18-02-09, 08:51
hi there and :welcome: to the site and hopefully we can give you some good advice. Take care xx

sunshine-lady
18-02-09, 22:26
Hi CJ and :welcome:to NMP
I am pleased that you have found us as there is so much help, support and information. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends.

take care xxx

weeble40
19-02-09, 08:39
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

Patty
19-02-09, 09:23
Hi CJ, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :D

lorac
19-02-09, 11:36
Hi CJ

Welcome to the site I think you will find many people on here who understand how you feel and you will get some good support and advice.

Carol