PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Woojums
18-02-09, 01:02
Hi, I am completely new to this but figured why not try out an online community as I seemed to have tried everything else for my anxiety issues. Everything from Acupuncture, homeopathy, yoga, various therapists, medications, a long relationship with xanax and now a certified CBT therapist at an actual stress and anxiety clinic. I have suffered on and off for the past 18 years and am currently experiencing another 'bout' after what seemed to be great relief and progress after working with my CBT girl for 7 months. I guess I'm having a set back:weep: And my mind has gone to great lengths to convince myself that this time...the symptoms are actually part of some terrible disease:weep:

stuboyz
18-02-09, 01:15
welcome to nmp.

hope u can find some solace in the advice given here on nmp.

Lynnann
18-02-09, 02:32
Hi Woojums,

:welcome: to NMP, i am sure you will make some good friends here and recieve some good advice and great support along the way.

Lynnann:flowers:

kittykat
18-02-09, 08:50
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, you'll get a lot of good advice on here and make a lot of new friends as well. Take care xx

sunshine-lady
18-02-09, 22:25
Hi and :welcome:to NMP
I am pleased that you have found us as there is so much help, support and information. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends.

take care xxx

weeble40
19-02-09, 08:39
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

Patty
19-02-09, 09:27
Hi Woojums, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :D

lorac
19-02-09, 11:35
Hi Woojums

Welcome to the site I think you will find lots of good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol