PDA

View Full Version : biggest panic in months!

The Fool
18-02-09, 12:35
last night i went to tescos and was pretty edgy all the way round but on the car on the way back i had this MASSIVE panic attak.you actually forget how terrifiying they are till you have one like that.thing is ive been well for ages now so why has it suddenly come back? i actually feel calmer today it was just weird.i dont really understand why it happend.

Wenjoy
18-02-09, 15:48
I hate supermarkets - I offered to go round our big Asda with hubby last week as he had just given blood and wanted to be there for him. Felt panicky the whole big foodshop and made an excuse in the queue to go wandering round the store to try to stop panicking!! crazy!!! Wenjoy x

Mully
18-02-09, 17:41
~*~ BIG HUGGLES ~*~

I tend to get more prone to having funny turns in places like Tescos etc.. especially if I am on my own.. bloody orrible things!

:bighug1:

sunshine-lady
18-02-09, 21:28
Hi Charli

Sorry to hear you weren't well yesterday, but pleased that you are feeling calmer today. Sending you hugs

:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

Southern_Belle
19-02-09, 13:20
Hi Charli,

Huge hugs for today and hoping you are feeling better.

Love,

Laura

lorac
19-02-09, 13:28
Big hugs to you Charli hope you are feeling better now.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Carol x

bottleblond
19-02-09, 16:51
Big hugs wee Charli!

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii35/guapa220/hug_28.gif

Hope you feel lots better soon!

Love Lisa
xxx

DeMac
19-02-09, 19:19
Hi Teen - What a horrible time to take a panic im glad to know you're feeling a lot calmer today.

Hugs from Dee xx :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Stressed92
20-02-09, 10:27
Awwh Charli
:bighug:
It was probably because you felt scared to be in Tescos, even if you didn't realise it and then once you got in the car, it got worse. I know it's really depressing when you feel well and then out of the blue you get a panic attack.
Glad you're feeling better today
Love
Amy
x

The Fool
20-02-09, 14:45
thanks guys :) yeh i feel loads better recently thanks :)