PDA

View Full Version : Just an update on the tiredness...

mick_uk
18-02-09, 12:37
Hi all,
Just been to my GP, I've had like an ongoing flu/virus thing for quite a while now. By chance I saw a new doctor. I told him about the fatigue/tiredness I have felt lately, expecting him to say it's related to my anxiety. He actually said that one of the symptoms of the many virus's hitting people this winter is the fatigue/tiredness and that many people who are not suffering from anxiety are showing these symptoms.
I just thought I would pass on this information in case anyone is worrying that their tiredness has worsened latley. It could just be the one of the virus's doing the rounds.
Just thought I would share the info

take care

mick

CJH86
18-02-09, 14:40
Hi, i had the same thing....and im still not right even though i had the bug 2 months ago! My doc said the same thing, it had a similar effect on my sis and boyfriend too...strange isnt it!

Just wondering if anyone had ear problems after getting one of these winter bugs? mine still sound like im underwater its driving me nuts!

mick_uk
18-02-09, 14:45
Hiya,
I've the ear thing going on too, my doc gave me some drops but they don't seem to be doing much. It's exactly like listening undewater you're right.

purejayne
18-02-09, 16:17
I've got that ear thing too - its like a swooshing noise in my ears mainly on the left hand side - thought I was going mad because its been hanging around for ages - now I know it must be part of that virus/bug doing the rounds.

cleonagh
18-02-09, 22:47
thanks for letting us know because i have been feeling like that for a while and i also have the ear thing going on

CJH86
19-02-09, 00:06
Its good to know im not suffering alone with the ear thing...mines been like that for a couple of months now, doc says its swelling in the inner ear tubes and im just gonna have to wait it out...It really does make my head feel quite strange and i keep having to make em pop!:blush: