PDA

View Full Version : Hello from a new member

Adam N
18-02-09, 20:50
Hello, my names Adam, 28 from Bath. New to the site, but I’ve been reading the forum for a while looking for advice.

Struggled with anxiety since I was a kid, initially when I first went to secondary school then as I got older it was before I went out socially.

However over the last few weeks I have been experiencing constant anxiety, waking up feeling that knot in my stomach and mind racing. Now back on Citalopram that I came off of before Christmas and about to start seeing a new Psychiatrist from next week, so hopefully that will help.

sunshine-lady
18-02-09, 22:10
Hi Adam and :welcome:to NMP
I am pleased that you have found us as there is so much help, support and information. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends.

take care xxx

weeble40
19-02-09, 08:44
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

Patty
19-02-09, 10:23
Hi Adam, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :D

lorac
19-02-09, 11:23
Hi Adam

Welcome to the site, I think you will find lots of good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

Adam N
19-02-09, 19:02
Thanks for the kind words

Southern_Belle
20-02-09, 01:39
Hi Adam,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you feel and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura