PDA

View Full Version : hi im hopers

hopers
18-02-09, 22:20
hi im hopers funny name i no came from hope4me, and called that over time so sorta sticks,

im 25 live in the uj have one daughter 1 1/2 shes gergous . currently under the local phyc team for verious things,

reson for being here well, i was told by my cpn to try and talk to people and well not one for going out side i thort id try the net and here i am :)

i never really no what to say to any one, iv had panick attcks for about 3 years now, i get help with it by going out side, but i get to freeked out and dont no how to cope with it,

its just with so ment pople out there bumping in to you standing close to you, sqeezing past them its to much to bear, pople touching me is horrible, never known really how to cope with it , i had a baby 16 months ago and begng to relise that my problems and being passed on to her, and it makes me sadder to think that im doiung that , m gurrently on a few medicathions, living with an addicted gambler, next to drug addicts, so think that things would be diffrent, it juet went , but love my daughter so very much abd think how horrible it would be if i went thorw with it,

sorry for wafling :)

sunshine-lady
18-02-09, 22:37
Hi hopers and :welcome:to NMP
Sorry to hear that things are so tough for you at the moment.

I am pleased that you have found us as there is so much help, support and information. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends.

take care xxx

weeble40
19-02-09, 08:37
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

Patty
19-02-09, 10:21
Hi Hopers, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

lorac
19-02-09, 11:25
Hi Hopers

Welcome to the site I think you will find many people on here who you can talk to and you will get some good support.

Take care

Carol