PDA

View Full Version : Hi,New here today.

courtney
19-02-09, 02:43
I am a 50ish female who has dealt with depresssion for most of my adult life. Been off and on meds and currently taking Remeron.It helps with the depression but nothing for my panic..

Looking forward to seeing your posts to see how others dealing with the panic without meds.
Thanks
Courtney

weeble40
19-02-09, 08:36
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

Patty
19-02-09, 10:30
Hi Courtney, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

lorac
19-02-09, 11:26
Hi Courtney

Welcome to the site I think you will find lots of good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

sunshine-lady
20-02-09, 00:11
Hi Courtney and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

Southern_Belle
20-02-09, 02:30
Hi Courtney,
Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you feel and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

Peppercat
22-02-09, 15:01
Hi Courtney,
I am also a fiftyish female on Remeron...you are not alone, I am now on a quarter of a 15mg tablet because my doc won't believe my depression is improved but my anxiety/panic is WORSE - I cut right down a week ago, and even on a quarter tab I feel the anxiety is not any better. He insists I continue on the quarter tablet!
I am only continuing because it helps me sleep & I am less depressed!
best wishes to you, we'll get there in the end!
Peppercat