PDA

View Full Version : BIG Smile here :D

MardyBum
19-07-05, 15:45
Im so so happy with myself, I managed to go to my Mams, on the way there my sister took me to get a take away and there was a massive que and I waited not a problem at the start there were afew fluters on my good old heart but i managed, Went to mams to eat it, no problems then went down to the shop that I was saying I was going to b4 managed to do my weeks shoping (didnt take me long like but I was there) and felt so good when I got back into the car.

I am now on cloud nine!!!! really chuffed with myself that words cant explain how I am feeling right now. this should give me the pushb to do more, might even see if he fancys a run upto see his mam later and keep the ball roling

seh1980
19-07-05, 17:36
Well done Lesley!! What a positive step forward - keep up the good work :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

vernon
19-07-05, 19:03
thats realy great les, hope it stays this way for you. Take care. Vernon

Meg
19-07-05, 19:05
Excellent Lesley

You're making great strides

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

nomorepanic
19-07-05, 19:06
Lesley

A big well done to you. Doesn't it feel good eh?

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Karen
19-07-05, 21:03
Well done Lesley.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

sal
19-07-05, 23:45
Lesley

That is great to read. You have done really well and i hope you hold on to that confidence and it pays you back leaps and bounds hun.

Let us know how you are getting on.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

pips
19-07-05, 23:56
Well Done Lesley you did great! Keep up the good work!!!!!

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

MardyBum
20-07-05, 13:57
Still feelin really good today been to the DRs and had a moment in there cause I had to wait over half an hour for my appointment but my sister was there and kept me thinking straight, once I got in I was fine and the Dr was totaly brilliant he has given me some tablets to try and also told me he is going to refer me to somebody that I can talk to which im not sure that I wanna do!!! I cant remeber what the tablets are but when i get the script I will post it in the tablets section.

Two days in a row I feel great im trying the positive thinkin which I believe has helped me loads!

Meg
20-07-05, 16:26
Thats even more excellent !!