PDA

View Full Version : My Story - Anxiet/panic/derealisation

jon86
19-02-09, 07:13
Hey pplz. i got derealisation/depersonalisation after smoking weed.
I used to smoke heaps when i was about 16 - 18, always got high had a laugh, then i stopped for 3 years, and after alot of stress and sh*t on my mind i decided to smoke, i was ok for about 5 or 6 nights when i smoked and then the unexpectable happened, i had a smoke and everything felt unreal, (not ur normal high). i started to panic and thought i was gonna be like that 4 ever, i flipped out at my bro, coz i thought it was laced with pcp. anxious i waited 2 hours and thought it would wear off, man i was wrong. apperntly the weed wasnt good and no one even got high. i woke up the next day and still felt high, then as time went by 5 month later, i still felt high and got extreme fatigue, coz i thought i was going insane, couldnt stop thinking, doctor put me on xanax without telling me the side affects which worsened me, everything didnt seem real, i was too scared to go outside, speak 2 pplz, felt like i was nuts, my mum or my bro would talk to me and i would think that they are not real. they would actually scare me, couldnt feel myself speaking, lights looked brighter, i sunglasses would trip me out, and i went to the ectreme were my mind started believing i lived at the beach, lol, i dnt live n e where near the beach. i couldnt eat coz the food would trip me out, and when i drank water it felt like air was goin in my lungs and not water, i confused my mind to the level where i was just purly f***ED. not to mention i run my own business and have to go out and film weddings, direct pplz, talk and sell, man in my state back then i dnt know how i did it. then i just started thinking about something else, i did thought swaping, tried thinking about something else and every time it would pop up, i thought how brave i was to beat it, as well as exerise more often, and now im sitting here and realise that now i am truely back to my old self, couldnt make my self b nuts even if i wanted to, my adive for pplz who still have it and fighting it..........Dont Fight it, as hard as it is now, dnt think about it, make small goals and force yourself to do it. anxiety rises, relax and dnt think about it , no matter how scared u r, Thnx pplz