l.m.bell

pinkscrumpy
19-07-05, 22:00
Hi welcome to the site.

Yes I have been on them, but experienced really bad side effects

MANDIE XX

sal
19-07-05, 23:41
I personally have never taken them hun so cant really help you on that one.

Many people will have and hope they can offer you all the support and help you need.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

alexis
20-07-05, 01:32
Hi Mili I am on gamanil 70mg twice daily and I have to say they are working for me. Prior to that I was on Citalopram, I wanted it to work because I thought it was the "IN " thing, it didnt for me, but ok on gamanil, after a few months getting it in my system, hope this helps love Alexis,xx

mili
20-07-05, 13:46
[8D]thanks for your replys

l.m.bell

mili
23-07-05, 16:30
[8D]i have been taking the new tablets for 5 days now but today i am having a down day funny sad feelings i have to go and see the doctor again on monday hope he can give me some answers to how long before i feel somewhere near happiness again i am trying my very best to cope but its hard at times.i think my husband is now loosing his patience with me he as been a god send for the last 4 months but i suppose patience eventually runs down.i am still taking 1 diazepam a day cut into quarters also 1 x 4 times a day i propronil plus this new tablet at bed time gamanil 70mgs i wonder if there could be an interaction but the doctor didnot tell me to stop any of the medicine any answers or help much appreciated

l.m.bell

seh1980
23-07-05, 16:44
If you have only been on the meds for 5 days, then it is normal to feel a little low. Your body will still be getting used to them. Hang in there..:D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

alexis
23-07-05, 19:02
Hi Mili, see what the doctor says. Did he say take it at bedtime, I take 70mg in a morning and 70mg in an evening,he may increase yours in time if not enough, it is early days and it will take a while to get into your system.Everybody has sad days even when they are not sufferers.Just keep patient and Im sure you will be ok.Take care,let us know how you get on, love Alexis,x

mili
30-07-05, 15:57
[8D]i am taking one 70mg gamanil at night as told by doctor but also still on 1 dazepam aday broken into quarters to be taken when needed.also they have still got me on propronol i 4 times a day is this normal or are they over dosing me because most of the time i feel rough

l.m.bell

mili
02-08-05, 19:15
[8D]i have been taking the tablets for 14 days now feel a little better at coping but should i still have to take diazepam and the beta blockers?

l.m.bell

Meg
02-08-05, 20:18
You can try cutting out one of the quarters of the diazepam and see if you notice any difference .

When are you seeing your GP again ?

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

mili
04-08-05, 18:43
[8D]i had to go yesterday because my diverticular disease flared up and gave me awfull cramping pains.he told me to carry on with the medication and go back in two weeks time.i cannot understand why i cannot let go of some of the fears i keep getting i am doing half an hour a day self hypnosis to relax me in my dinner hour from work.but i feel as if i am drunk allthe time on the tablets but do not drink alchol.is this a side affect of the medication.

l.m.bell

sal
04-08-05, 19:35
Mili

It could quite possibly be the side effects from the tablets that are making you feel like that, but it will pass hun.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

mili
05-08-05, 20:40
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hi Mili, see what the doctor says. Did he say take it at bedtime, I take 70mg in a morning and 70mg in an evening,he may increase yours in time if not enough, it is early days and it will take a while to get into your system.Everybody has sad days even when they are not sufferers.Just keep patient and Im sure you will be ok.Take care,let us know how you get on, love Alexis,x

<div align="right">Originally posted by alexis - 23 July 2005 : 19:02:28</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">[8D]are you taking any other medication as well as the gaminol yesterday the doctor i saw was not my usual one but he was talking about increasing them but to wait until my usual doctor is there to see what he says.do you waken up feeling dizzy with pins and needles in your arms and legs or is this unusual

l.m.bell

alexis
05-08-05, 21:14
Hi Mili, i take gamanil twice a day like I said, I have just been prescribed valium for use in "emergencies", I do take other medication but it is for asthma and eye complaint, I dont wake up dizzy but often get pins and needles in the lower part of my arms but the upper parts feel as if they are missing if this makes any sense, I dont think these are side effects of medication(I dont read side effects) I think it is all down to anxiety etc which is prob what yours will be due to,it is best to talk it all over with your usual gp when he returns, Meg will probably be along soon, she will know more probably.
Do you get any more help eg counselling or cbt? I do and found/find that really beneficial.
hope you are ok, it all takes time, Love Alexis,xx

weesue
12-08-05, 00:22
Hi mili
I also take 70mg lofepramine twice a day and have just been prescribed valium for use in "emergencies", same as "alexis".
I don't suffer any ill effects from them luckily! I do also take an anti-inflammatory tablets and cimitedine for my stomach.. otherwise I'm ok on them!

weesue
Born Ok The First Time!

xxfriskykittyxx
02-06-06, 10:42
I took my 1st one last night and had the worst nights sleep! talk about dry mouth!, and woke up feeling a bit crappy this morning too, ment to take one in the day also but am thinking ill jus start by having one in the evo for a few days 1st. did anyone else get this?