PDA

View Full Version : Panic attack very disheartend

gezmarelda
19-02-09, 16:06
Do you ever get fed up with yourself?

I was on my way to college today when I got that overwhelming feeling, had to quickly get off the bus to be sick and had an attack. Luckily there was a nice old lady who took me into her shop and gave me a cuppa tea.

Needless to say, I didnt make it to college.
I am feeling really down, because no matter how hard I try I simply cant get to that point I'm aiming for.

x x x

leesavee
19-02-09, 16:39
dont feel disheartened..it happens to the best of us..i went weeks without a panic attack and i got one last week..but i dont fear them anymore..because i knew how to deal with it it went away in 5 minutes..everyone ahs blips but just keep at it hun ..xx

Gemma T
19-02-09, 16:45
Dont give up babe. Its an ongoing fight with a nervous system. Dont worry one day our nervous system will get the point and stop (forever i hope)

Take care x x x x

Blot
19-02-09, 19:31
Hi gezmarelda, don't feel disheartened, you don't desreve to be hard on yourself. I know just how sad I feel when I am in a state of panic. Have you checked out Joe Barry on the net? He has a free mini course on managing PA's. I am finding it informative & am trying some of his suggestions.

sMINT
20-02-09, 14:21
I feel ther same way as you.

I find myself starting to get really annoyed at myself lately. I actually scream aloud sometimes lol.

I am actually FED UP of living with panic attacks, Off the the doctors later, Hopefully he can advise me on some things. I find doctors very inconsiderate though, That has always been the case when I have gone in the past. I should look for the positive though maybe this one will be different and actually give me some help lol

gezmarelda
20-02-09, 18:03
thanks everyone. I'm going to stick to it, I went and seen my head lecturar who is going to put things in place for me to help me get through. Kinda like a support system. So I am feeling more posative now. Hopefully I will get through next week in one piece.

Thanks again every one.
I will be sure to check Joe Barry out too.

Your all so great and I'm glad I found you
x x x