PDA

View Full Version : arm pain

mandah2386
19-02-09, 17:04
Okay so I had this pain when my anxiety was at it's peak, but I haven't been that anxious lately. I've worried a little bit here and there, been more depressed than anything. My left arm though is beginning to ache. It's not a constant pain, it's more of a sporadic pain. It's in my forearm, my tricep, my collarbone, and the part of your arm where your chest meets your underarm. It's like a quick pain and it's gone, except for the pain in my collarbone, that stays, it just feels like I have a ball there, I mean, I can't really feel a ball, but it just feels like my muscles are in a knot there. I sleep on my left side(been trying to sleep on my right, but I always wake up on my left) I get dizzy from doing alot(like laundry or working out)but I dont know if that's my anxiety or something related to this. I am so worried about blood clots now! My brother in law had one in his chest, I know he was in a lot of pain though and I'm not. I can still do everything and I dont even find the need to take tylenol. I am just wondering what this may be from.

angietomjimandcass
19-02-09, 20:18
I have this, it sounds like your tensing up try to relax.

ang1
19-02-09, 21:13
Hi there
I have suffered anxiety for 2 and 1/2 years now. Sometimes my arms are very cold or Goose bumps or sometimes aching. Mainly the right arm.
We worry alot about our symptoms dont we. I to went to a neurologist to get checked out and he said it was anxiety symptoms. Sometimes the symptoms consume the mind and you have to work hard to get a grip.