PDA

View Full Version : HI EVERY1

QEISER
19-02-09, 19:34
Hi there every1 my name is qeiser, and for at least 2 years i have been suffering from mild anxiety, but as time has gone on it has started to become more and more severe. Originally i didnt know what was wrong with me, i blamed it on my weight, my job i just could not figure out what my problem was, until i suffered a full blown panic attack.Fortunately the medic who came on the Ambulance told me about anxiety, and told me i could get self help.
So after searching the web i have found this glorious website with a goldmine of information and stories to help me. i am very thankfull to the propetiers of this site, your doing a great job.:yesyes: :yesyes:

keep up the good work.

suzy-sue
19-02-09, 21:29
Hi and welcome:welcome: to NMP youll find lots of info and support here ,luv suzy

sunshine-lady
20-02-09, 00:05
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

Southern_Belle
20-02-09, 01:50
Hi Qeiser,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you feel and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

Patty
20-02-09, 11:56
Hi Qeiser, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :D

lorac
21-02-09, 11:35
Hi

Welcome to the site I am pleased you found us. There are many people on here who will understand how you feel and you will get some good advice and support.

Take care

Carol

weeble40
25-02-09, 09:57
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx