PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

Jay21
19-02-09, 23:47
Hey everyone, I'm Jay, 22, and suffer from social anxiety and depression. I think i may have spoke to some of you already, but haven't been on the site for a while. Acceptance and understanding is where i am at the moment with regards to s.a., but i'm still getting pretty frustrated due to my current limitations. I was diagnosed about 5 years ago, but this is probably the first time i'm gonna tackle it with complete honesty, and openly.
Writing is my therepy, ink my blood, each phrase another piece of my soul.
Feel free to ad me if ur on myspace, check out my blog -www.myspace.com/jayssoul (http://www.myspace.com/jayssoul)
Good luck to you all, Much love, Jay

sunshine-lady
19-02-09, 23:57
Hi Jay and welcome to NMP

It's great to hear that you are feeling so positive

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

Patty
20-02-09, 00:51
Hi Jay, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

I read a piece of your writing earlier - it was so moving - you have a great talent for writing. :yesyes:

Best wishes :)

Southern_Belle
20-02-09, 02:30
Hi Jay,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you feel and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

redrock
20-02-09, 04:24
hi jay

new here myself

its a hard path to tread. If it was easy everybody would do it........

the depression and all that goes with it eats me up and unfortunately i tend to become snappy and withdrawn. it drives people away. dealing with it is tough i am a novice but gonna keep tryin. its always easier with people who understand and can support. im on ciltalopram. u?

Redrock

Nurse_Gladys
20-02-09, 04:30
Hi Jay,

Im new here, too. So a big 'welcome' to the pair of us! Good to hear someone so positive. Lets hope we can finally find some people to talk to who can understand.

Love Sue x

Jay21
20-02-09, 09:54
Many thanks for the replies guys. It's very therapeutic speaking to people with similar problems, thanks for taking the time to post back. Good luck to everyone. Feel free to contact me if u need someone to talk to, or just someone to listen.
Jay Xx

weeble40
25-02-09, 10:00
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx