PDA

View Full Version : Hi There

Nurse_Gladys
20-02-09, 04:36
Hello,

Im, obviously, new here and wanted to say hi to everyone.

I have OCD, anxiety and panic attacks. The anxiety is my biggest problem. Ive had all 3 since i can remember (probably from the age of about 5, from what my mum has told me), but i didnt get a diagnosis til i was 21. The relief that i wasnt actually going insane was immense. Words cant do it justice, which a lot of you will understand, im sure.

Anyhow, thats a quick overview of lil' ol' me. :blush: Thanks for reading.

Love to everyone,

Sue x x

Jay21
20-02-09, 10:28
Hi Sue, my turn to welcome yourself to nmp. I can certainly relate to the relief regarding not being insane, although the jury may still be out for me!
I hope you get the same help and support from this place that i have experienced.
Much love, Jay Xx

Patty
20-02-09, 12:11
Hi Sue, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

Southern_Belle
20-02-09, 16:32
Hi Sue,
Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you feel and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

lorac
21-02-09, 11:36
Hi Sue

Welcome to the site I think you will find lots of good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

sunshine-lady
21-02-09, 23:17
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

weeble40
25-02-09, 09:50
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx