PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely fed up!

angel 2
20-02-09, 08:17
Hi everyone,
I've got terrible anxiety,panic,depression and an awful fear of going to sleep,yet I can nod off on the settee at night. It's when I go to bed I shake and if my hubby goes to sleep first I feel so lonely. I've been to the Doctors loads of times, Psychiatrist, Therapy,Reflexology,Acupuncture, don't want to take anti depressants(they don't suit me) I'm afraid of taking tablets and if I do, I worry about having took them.I am perimenopausal apparently and having all the symptoms for that aswell. My Husband is so fed up with me it's awful.His mum lived with us for two years and developed vascular dementia and accused him of her hallucinations so we've been thro' alot but I need his support and am not getting it.He says he's had enough (so have I). I pace the floors when he's at work and I need to get out all the time. I was reading about EPA fish oil and the studies that have been done with depression and anxiety. It has helped Bipolar and other mental problems .You have to take alot though. Has anybody tried it? angel

MissMac
20-02-09, 09:20
I'm sorry you're going through so much. I understand. Anx, panic and fear of going to sleep have long been issues for me, as well. They wear and tear at you.

As for the fish oil, I did notice some benefits when I took it. I'd say my thoughts were clearer--which was nice for a change. I didn't take enough of it for long enough to see the full benefits, though.

angel 2
20-02-09, 10:35
Thanks Miss Mac for reply,
How long did you take the EPA Fish oil to notice any benefit at all?
Regards angel