PDA

View Full Version : Please can someone help me?!

Smudge
20-02-09, 12:30
I posted on here yesterday - please see my post. I am devestated that I have not received any responses from anyone and all the other posts seem to have numerous replies! I just feel really alone and would really really appreciate some help and reassurance. I am at my wits end. Please help. I am really struggling with my health anxiety.

valleybear
20-02-09, 12:35
Smudge
will check out your post now...I'm sure by this time there will be replies...hang in there XX

Trapped
20-02-09, 12:36
I have about given up on getting replies to my posts, I don't understand why I don't get replies, must be something I do or don't do, don't let it get to you....... (hugs)

valleybear
20-02-09, 12:46
Smudge
Have read you post again and you have had all the blood tests which would definately show up any problem....even a relatively small one, so I suspect you know in your calmer moments that you are healthy. You are probably in better health than many and it is your anxiety that is dragging your mind back to 'what if's' . Try to think positive thoughts ...you have a good immmune system...you have perfect result blood tests. You are definately not ill in the way you fear. I know it is not easy, but there are many posts on this site from people who have felt exactly like you do and you can read through some replies which will give you some advice and ideas to beat this anxiety. Cos you will beat it and feel better...for sure. Take care..and oh! Don't Google!!!!!!