PDA

View Full Version : Hi Fellow anxiety sufferer...its good to talk

ang1
20-02-09, 20:32
Its just crazy how your life can change just like that . From having had no anxiety or panic attacks in your life to all of of a sudden having loads.
Am very interested to hear how people have helped themselves resolve the attacks...

bottleblond
20-02-09, 20:44
Hi Ang

Welcome along to NMP.

Lovely to meet you!

Lisa
x

lorac
20-02-09, 21:17
Hi Ang

Welcome to the site I think you will get some good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

Southern_Belle
21-02-09, 04:59
Hi Ang,
Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you feel and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

Patty
21-02-09, 12:58
Hi Ang, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

sunshine-lady
22-02-09, 22:56
Hi Ang and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

jd46
24-02-09, 15:17
Hi Ang.
I can relate alot to feeling really good and then having panic attack and really bad aniety. This all started about ten days ago.
I have accupuncture monday to friday and reflexology. I have started to take good exercise daily eg 30 mins on exercise bike. I also have coucilling, eat the right food and try to be around people Its working for me. Love jd

weeble40
25-02-09, 09:30
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx