PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Billy21
20-02-09, 22:48
Hello I am Billy. Been suffering from anxiety and panic attacks for the past 4 months now. It all started when I passed out at work because I thought my heart had stopped beating. But I am now starting to realise that the symptoms I have been having are mostly down to anxiety. I have found that its good to share experiences and I hope to do some more of that on this forum. Will be good to hear from you.

Billy

mickh555
20-02-09, 22:55
Hiya Bill,welcome mate.

kat6919
20-02-09, 23:11
Hi Billy,

Welcome to NMP- I'm also a new member and have only recently begun suffering from panic attacks. I thought (as most do) like I was dying, I have now come to accept and understand what they are and this site has helped massively with that.
My attacks started out of the blue- I don't feel depressed and nothing particularly stressful has happened and it is because of this that I found it quite hard to accept.
Anyway, I hope you find the site helpful- if u ever wanna chat let me know

xx

Billy21
20-02-09, 23:46
Thanks for the messages.

I agree Kat. Once I started reading other peoples experiences of anxiety and panic attacks (and their symptoms) it really helped the penny drop so to speak. Before I didn't know what was going on (panic attacks) and I found that very frightening. As I am starting to understand what I am suffering from, it has helped me to deal with it.

Southern_Belle
21-02-09, 05:00
Hi Billy,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you feel and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

lorac
21-02-09, 11:39
Hi Billy

Welcome to the site I think you will find some good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

Patty
21-02-09, 13:00
Hi Billy, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :D

sunshine-lady
21-02-09, 23:16
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

weeble40
25-02-09, 09:51
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx