PDA

View Full Version : can i have a hug

darkphantom
20-07-05, 09:18
hi guys came in to chat bout 3am couldnt find anyone i know it was late, it was bad night, took couple sleeping tabs again not even they worked. feel like hell this morning.
if it doesnt rain it pours, things getting worse, hubby and i drifting apart i think, yesterday found out that 2 of us at work could lose there jobs in the arcade as it not doing good, hubby had his work cut, so worried, now had some bad news about a friend and im worried by what she will do. and im still having trouble with eating it took me hour to eat sandwich. the other nite got pain so bad i couldnt walk felt like someone stabbed me. i been to docs and they saying about having tests, but dont like hospitals bad experiences plus no one comes to see me, had panic attack last time and took drip out and went AWOL.
tried to find someone to talk to last night but no one here, thanks to you i didnt cut the other night did i.
hubby is not talking much this morning.
I got go work at 2pm til 9 it such a long shift, if we not busy that when my mind wonders, we've been having some bad customers in lately im the only one who will throw them out, we've had some face offs .
i finished work the other night and ended up down the canal felt rough cant remember going there til hubby phoned and asked where i was.
I must be cracking up
I sorry
susie can i have big hug and dont let go, wish you hear with me now

Piglet
20-07-05, 09:40
Sending you a big hug as asked for

(((((((((((([V]))))))))))))

now you look like this

(((((((((((((((((((((:D)))))))))))))))))))

Love Piglet

Sax
20-07-05, 09:46
Susie,

I am so sorry you are feeling so down and had a bad night. I'm sorry you didn't find anyone in chat, I myself didn't stay in so late last night - its hard when you need someone to chat to and you find no one there.

Susie you are doing so well and remaining so strong even if you don't feel like you are. As you said you didn't cut the other night and that took strength and will power and how well you've done. I'm very proud of you and you should be proud of yourself also Susie.

You are speaking about how you feel which is important and its hard if you feel you and your husband are drifting apart.

Susie, I hope you manage to try to sleep off the tablets and I hope the day improves for you. please come and let us know how you are soon later on.

darkphantom
20-07-05, 09:52
thankyou Piglet and sax (((((((((((((((piglet))))))))))))))
(((((((((((((sax))))))))))))))
You all are fantastic, im trying so hard not to give in, cause i love you all so much, i dont want to leave you all.
love you all
susie

lainey
20-07-05, 10:31
Hi Susie

BIG HUG coming your way .

Take care

Elaine x

seh1980
20-07-05, 10:33
BIG HUG - hope you feel a little better :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Peru83
20-07-05, 10:41
Sorry to hear your feeling bad. You know that you can always e-mail me, even just to get things off your chest and I will e-mail you back as soon as.

BIG HUG

Take carexx

Claire

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!"

pips
20-07-05, 10:58
BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG HUGS TO YOU SUSIE. I do hope you feel better soon sweetheart.

Take Care of yourself.

Love PIP'S X X XX

kairen
20-07-05, 11:41
BIG HUG

hope your feeling a bit better today pet,

take care

kairen x

Barb
20-07-05, 12:00
Sorry you had a bad night Susie, hope you feel a little better now.

Sending you a GREAT BIG HUG HUN

Look after yourself

Barb xxx

vernon
20-07-05, 12:06
hugsssssssssss susie, realy hope you feel a bit better soon xx

darkphantom
20-07-05, 12:30
Oh guys,
Thankyou so much your hugs and support mean so much to me, you are really helping me so much,
makes it hard for me to harm myself cause i promised and dont want to let you down.
Thankyou
im hugging all of you back
((((((((((((((((((((((My Friends)))))))))))))))))))
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Meg
20-07-05, 15:25
:D:D:DBig hug [8D][8D][8D]

For Susie

Karen
20-07-05, 17:52
Sorry you had a bad night Susie. Another HUG coming your way!

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

jill
20-07-05, 18:49
Sending you a BIG HUG [:X][:X]

wishing you well

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX[:X][:X]

starsuite
21-07-05, 02:07
oh god hey, im sorry things are so bad for you right now.i know sometimes all you really need is a hug (BIG HUG MATE)

i also know what its like not being able to sleep.

i have problems eating too, though its the opposite to you as in that i eat too much. ive written a post about it if you like to look.

lots of love xxxxxx

darkphantom
31-07-05, 15:42
hi can i have another hug, feel like i a burden now cause things that happen.
had more diazpan today so feel dopey, gona ask doc for more tomorrow, got see her again cause theres a problem.
Ive booked day off work on 10th i cant go to work then never have done on that day.
I really down today just cant do anything, i feel like hitting the wall so hard im also watching a film and they having a good beating i must be made cause i wish that was me.
hubby says ive gone quiet again which i normally do when i thinking bout harming.
i wish someone could see me on that day, i dont want it to come specially this year.
i sorry i a pain. i understand if no one answers this, perhaps i book into hotel out the way it prob for the best.
sorry if i let you all down, like people say i better off not here
susie[xx(]:(

kate
31-07-05, 16:00
Susie,

First off, you definately haven't let anyone down. You are depressed, that is an illness, it is in no way your fault.

Can you not have a mad cleaning session in the house to take your mind off self harming? When I feel especially down the house gets a good going over and it releases some of that adrenalin.

Just as a matter of interest, have you had any bereavement councelling? If not, this could be of real benefit to you.

Sorry this may not have been of much help but just wanted to say I'm thinking of you.

Love Kate x

Karen
31-07-05, 23:12
Hi Susie

As others have said, you are not letting anyone down and we don't think it would be better if you weren't here. These are thoughts caused by depression.

It is coming up to a difficult time for you and it is natural to be struggling a little more at this time. Try though to focus on each day, one at a time.

You might have felt like harming, but I think it is great that instead you came here and posted, and it can help to do that. Did you manage to find some distraction?

There is no way you are 'mad' just because you are finding it tough to resist harming yourself at present. This is because you are feeling so low with depression and at present this is your coping mechanism, just not a very healthy one. In time and with help, you can learn other, more healthy coping strategies instead.

Hope you are ok tonight.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

shybabyboo
02-08-05, 07:21
BIG HUG!!!!

hope you start to feel better!

Jenn

leo05
02-08-05, 15:52
hey big hug 4 u 2

darkphantom
08-08-05, 12:46
Can i have a nother hug i just phoned docs they wont let me have anymore diazpan, and had a go cause i had a secret tab box with them in but i run out, i thinking of getting my friend to ask her doc for some.
i havent got anything to see me through tonight cause not sleeping great, i was gona see if i took a few extra anti depressants if they have same effect. i need them for the 10th.
love you all
susie

Lucy36
08-08-05, 12:58
everything will work out you;ll see, keep your chin up ok

BIG HUG FROM LUCY

Meg
08-08-05, 15:32
**i was gona see if i took a few extra anti depressants if they have same effect.**

No, they won't at all have the same effect. Just make you very sick and feel vile

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Karen
08-08-05, 18:59
Hi Susie

Sorry things are tough for you at the moment, but remember we are here and we care about you.

I agree that taking the extra antidepressants will just make you feel ill.

Have you tried any of the herbal sleep remedies? I have trouble sleeping myself and know how this can make you feel worse.

The doctor probably is cautious about prescribing more Diazepam because they are additive and because of the risk of overdose.

Remember we are your friends and will be here to help you through this difficult week.

Karen

Barb
08-08-05, 20:36
Hi Susie,

You will be ok wednesday hun, we will be here to support you and will give you a big hug. Diazapem is very addictive I should know been on it for 20 years.

Luv Barb xxxxxx

Sax
10-08-05, 09:39
[8D]

Another massive hug for today, sorry i'm not around later, but take care susie and will be thinking of you alllllllllllll day love.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Today won't be easy but you will get through it and look at all these hugs just for you and wanting you to stay strong. Remember Susie your dad would have so wanted you to be happy and you are allowed to miss him remember. I miss my Dad too so very much and its always going to be heightened on anniversarys but I try to remember him and our good times and I look at his picture smiling at me and know he is hugging me too even though in spirit. Susie, please believe in yourself. You are doing so very well, take good care of yourself today and go into chat if you need some company (remember you don't have to chat, just listen if thats what you want to do, i'm sorry I won't be there today).

Take care

Sax

darkphantom
10-08-05, 11:32
hi
thankyou for all your hugs they really mean the world to me you all so special and love you all.
today isnt going well, ive had to take some tabs which hopefully will send me dopey and sleepy.
I cant find anyone to chat too anywhere. and hubby didnt really say the right thing this morning.
so feel really alone,
as the first year without family round i didnt think it would be this hard, got his picture out and the memorial plaque god i miss him so much he was always there with a hug.
take care everyone
i thinking of all of you xxxxx

pips
10-08-05, 11:43
Thinking of you today darling Susie. Here if you need me hun. Stay Strong mate.

Take good Care,

Love & BIG BIG HUGS to you.

PIP'S X X X X

Meg
10-08-05, 12:15
Susie

We're all here rooting for you today.

Keep talking to us if it all gets a bit much.

Big Hug for you

Meg

darkphantom
24-08-05, 12:22
I feel so down and lonely cos of what ive done i know dont deserve it but could someone give me cuddle

leo05
24-08-05, 12:51
hey i sending you big hug

Piglet
24-08-05, 13:48
((((((big hug))))))))

Love Piglet:)

Sax
24-08-05, 14:25
[:X] ((((((((((((((((((((((((susie))))))))))))))))))))) )))))

take care love and big big hug to you

Sax xx[8D]

Barb
24-08-05, 16:01
Thinking of you Susie (((((((((((((((BIG HUG)))))))))))))))

Take care hun

Luv Barb xxxx

leo05
25-08-05, 12:51
hey here is another big hug

((((((((((((((susie)))))))))))))))))) [:X]

Piglet
25-08-05, 14:23
Hi Susie,

Hope you are feeling ok today????

Love Piglet:)