PDA

View Full Version : just wondering

ley
21-02-09, 03:42
hey all
I was just wondering if anyone else experiences this type of thing. im feeling anxious right now as my meds are causing heightened anxiety, coz ive only been on them 2 weeks, i was feeling sick on them so doc told me to switch to taking them at nite which made me not sleep so have been trying to go back to the morning taking them. The only trouble is im getting the se bad again. Anyway just now i had my head turned to one side and it felt like my neck was stiff and wouldnt move it did but i started panicking really bad about it which made it feel even stiffer. Anyone else ever had that?? tabs r fluoxetine 20mg
any replies would be a help thank you...

Forrest Gump
21-02-09, 15:16
When you're anxious, your body starts to hurt in various ways and getting a tense neck is one of them.
I took fluoxetine a couple of years ago and initially felt worse, but after some time it got better. They gave me trouble sleeping and very intense dreams. The sleeping got better, but the dreams continued. Not bad dreams or anything, just a sense of high activity when sleeping. They also made me tired. After about six months I switched to Citalopram because I was always tired. These worked better for me, but from what I understand it's individual and often one has to try a couple before finding the right one.
Take care