PDA

View Full Version : not sure!

bluesparkle
21-02-09, 09:11
as ever not sure where this post best fits. . .
i just need some re assurance and posative vibes sent my way as im not sure ive made the right decision. . .
hmmm bit complicated but will try to keep this short. . .
first of all its my week off this week , well the day before school and work finished my daughter fractured her arm(we go back to hosp mon) then on the sat my best mate has really damaged her knee they are not sure what it is and i have to take her to hosp tue and have been helping her out as she is a single mum with lots of kids., we had a family friend pass away so been trying to make sure mum is ok, my daughter who is 14 is staying the week end with her dad (the first time ever)and a few other personal things going on too. . . but i guess its just life!
anyway i used to live near the sea and have always wanted to go back there but there is alot of past history but recently a family who i was very friendly with has found me and got in touch, at first i was very excited and pleased and have agreed to go down to visit... TODAY!
was going to stay the night but im not quite ready for that am just about to text and let them know and i wont be pressured into doing so but im still actually finding it very hard to leave here and go but i think its the right thing to do. its just mr panic seems to want to come ive told him to stay here and that even if he comes im still goin but im just so tearful this is stupid.
anyway thanks for listening i guess i just wanted to tell someone who understands .
rach

Veronica H
21-02-09, 11:25
:bighug1:anticipation is always worse than the event with this illness. i would go and see your friends. Let us know how you get on.

Veronica

bluesparkle
22-02-09, 11:17
hello
and thank you for replying
yes i did go and it was a nice day. . . some good things and some not so good but i went and i didnt stay the night. . . which i think helped a little to have sorted that before i went.
thank you for your support.
rach
x

Piglet
26-02-09, 13:02
Well done Rach for going. :hugs: :yesyes:

Love Piglet :flowers: