PDA

View Full Version : Things are starting to kick off now...

Deepest Blue
21-02-09, 15:17
Hello everybody, I hope I am finding you all OK :hugs:

I've not posted in a while been really busy but I still keep my eye on here and see how people are doing because of course I really do care for people's situations and I want to try and help too if I can.

With regard to my own situation, it's been a very very strange rollercoaster of a year so far, initiated with my ex dumping me back in early Jan and since then things have gotten a little out of control since being on my own again, I've been a little wreckless with my spending and my time, i've bought so many things, gone on so many shopping spree's and been out with mates far too often than usual causing me to spend a fortune each time, maybe it's because it was my way of dealing with the break up.

I decided that I must take control of the situation because this in itself was causing me more anxiety because I've realised now I've not been in control and if I carried on i'd be in serious trouble.

Anyway, just as I decided to try and amend things for myself, another serious situation has arised in which needs to be dealt with, I don't want to go into it too much yet but it's something that's been ongoing for nearly a year now to do with my children, although it's going to be tough and hard at first to deal with, I can see a way ahead to make things stable once the situation has been finalised and everybody knows what's going on, but the problem is it's going to get tougher before it gets better so my anxiety is going to be severely tested in the coming few weeks.

Thanks for listening and I will keep you posted on how things go.
Take Care.:hugs: