PDA

View Full Version : Hi, i`m Liz, 28 - Nice to meet u!

liz_uk
21-02-09, 22:01
Well, what can I say.. my life has never been a simple one, my friends will tell you theres always a drama, that seems to be me all over!

My first panic attack was at the age of 11, 17 years later i am still battling on...

I had no idea what I was experiencing my first time, I was sent to pschiatrists (sp?) who thought I was severely depressed, nobody recognised the symptoms. It took 4 years for anyone to tell me what was happenning!

More recently my panic attacks have been more health related, I have suffered alot of losses in my life, my grandparents my Dad, and more recently, my mother in law..

I am having CBT at the moment to help tackle my anxieties, along with citalopram and both seem to be making a difference.

I feel like my anxieties have made me miss out on alot of oppurtunities in my life, and I want to make a change!

bottleblond
21-02-09, 22:12
Hi Liz

Welcome along to NMP!

Lovely to meet you!

Lisa
xxx

sunshine-lady
21-02-09, 23:10
Hi Liz and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

Patty
22-02-09, 11:28
Hi Liz, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

weeble40
25-02-09, 09:46
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx